Author Topic: We need your help!  (Read 15267 times)

Offline redhotrebel

• Keeps Priorities Straight
We need your help!
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »
Deleted.
quot;You have destroyed all that which you held to be evil and achieved all that which you held to be good. Why, then, do you shrink in horror from the sight of the world around you? That world is not the product of your sins, it is the product of your virtues. You have fought for it, dreamed of it,

Offline hrd2imagin

• Off to a Start
We need your help!
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2007, 08:09:09 AM »
Hi Jay,

Just so happens that I'm a web developer and graphic designer.  I'd love to help as much as possible. I have lots of experience in web marketing as well.

How about starting something off the wall like an "Athiest Registry", where people just sign up as a statement of their non-belief.  Have a mission statement on the front page, and then a sign-up sheet.  It will show our strength in numbers and get people like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly all riled up.

Then all you have to do is send out a Press Release stating the intent of the registry, and hope it gets picked up by the mainstream media.

Afterwards, you can use the list as a base of mobilization for future skeptical efforts.

Offline hrd2imagin

• Off to a Start
We need your help!
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2007, 09:35:36 AM »
Someone mentioned a new logo or a logo contest.  I like making logos, so how's this look?

Offline Jay

• SGU Panel Member
  • Keeps Priorities Straight
We need your help!
« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2007, 10:19:43 AM »
hrd2imagin, cool logo.  What web technologies can you use?  I would like to do the site in either classic asp or .NET with CSS and SQL Server.
I don't believe it. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. - Ford Prefect  "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

Offline hrd2imagin

• Off to a Start
We need your help!
« Reply #49 on: July 12, 2007, 10:29:27 AM »
I do all of my sites in PHP/MySQL, but I'm moving into using Ruby on Rails.  And at my full time job, we run Oracle Apps.  Although I've used ASP before, I don't prefer it.  I haven't had much experience at all using .NET and SQL Server.

Offline LaPalida

• Frequent Poster
  • To thy own self be true.
We need your help!
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2007, 11:04:04 AM »
Hey nice logo... me likes, but I would drop the globe.... or at least modify it to look more consistent with the rest.
"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure."
- Mark Twain

personate-rain
personate-rain