Author Topic: Quizzo podcast  (Read 1179 times)

Offline mkultra

• Keeps Priorities Straight
Quizzo podcast
« on: January 04, 2011, 10:49:38 AM »
For those not familiar, Quizzo is a local pub quiz that originated here in Philadelphia (well, South Jersey).

It's basically a general knowledge trivia game that you play while drinking heavily.  I've been running my own for almost two years now, and I have finally figured out how to get a podcast going!  I'm putting up my banked episodes, and I'm up to the end of November.

If you're familiar with quizzo, or just like trivia, I'd love to get your feedback.  If you don't like swearing, you may not like this podcast.  Still waiting for approval from the iTunes store, but in the meantime you can steer your podcatching software to this address:

feeds.feedburner.com/3wayQuizzo

And if you live in Philly (and you like trivia, and don't mind swearing), you should come out and play live!  There's no charge, and first and second place teams win gift certificates.  Might I recommend Era, a fine Ethiopian restaurant/bar at 28th and Poplar?  Wednesday at 7:30 pm.

Or if you are in the Center City area or just can't wait to play, come on out tonight to the Locust Bar at 10th and Locust, also at 7:30.

Team limit is 6 people.  Huzzah.

Offline mkultra

• Keeps Priorities Straight
Re: Quizzo podcast
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2011, 05:20:01 AM »
not trying to self-bump, except but I am now on iTunes!

Search for quizzo - the only podcast result will be 3way Quizzo.

And lest I made this sound like a drunken swear-fest (or a weird sex quiz), it's like trivial pursuit, but with different rules.  3 rounds of all kinds of trivia, and whoever has the most points at the end wins.

Lastly, I figured out why the first few episodes sound shitty - the newer ones sound much better.

Okay

personate-rain