Author Topic: Episode #58  (Read 22345 times)

Offline Timothy Clemans

• Seasoned Contributor
Episode #58
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2006, 11:36:46 AM »
Quote from: "rebecca"
Quote from: "JD"
Are you not getting my joke, or am I not getting your joke?

I think I read elsewhere on the forum that Timothy is a child. (edited to add: Oh, it's mentioned at the top of this page.) Best to let this one go. :)

Keep those guesses coming on the card. I'm sure we have at least one or two psychics/remote viewers/whatevers in the audience.

age 16

What age got to do with anything. My friends would making lots of guesses.

Oh now I get it. Okay sorry.
url=http://www.theskepticsguide.org][/url]

Offline Timothy Clemans

• Seasoned Contributor
Episode #58
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2006, 02:19:23 AM »
The manga-z-3000 says that the card is a blue, 4, spades. I do not know how
the manga-z-3000 works, Archimedes made it and it has evolved by nano-technology unknown to anyone (at least I think that is the case) of tiny thinking machines that can program the manga-z-3000 and have and well somehow I have had it since I was born. I'm not asking myself how on Earth I learned to operate that thing.

Offline cosmicvagabond

• Frequent Poster
Episode #58
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2006, 01:12:55 PM »
Quote from: "Timothy Clemans"
the manga-z-3000 works, Archimedes made it and it has evolved by nano-technology unknown to anyone (at least I think that is the case) of tiny thinking machines that can program the manga-z-3000 and have and well somehow I have had it since I was born. I'm not asking myself how on Earth I learned to operate that thing.

You're still using the 3000? I've been beta testing the 4000 for a year now. It's still a little buggy, but the speed is kick-ass and the neuronal interlink is greatly improved. They've even eliminated that annoying hum that's plagued the 3000 series for years. Of course, the recent reports of possible radiation leakage due to a flawed shielding design have me a little concerned... especially since I've noticed a slight amount of testicular shrinkage. But, being a true skeptic, I'll wait until all the evidence is in before going back to the 3000.
Bold ideas, unjustified anticipations, and speculative thoughts are our only means for interpreting nature... Those among us who are unwilling to expose their ideas to the hazard of refutation do not take part in the scientific game.    ---Karl Popper, "The Logic of Scientific Discovery"

Offline JD

• Seasoned Contributor
Episode #58
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2006, 01:37:51 PM »
Quote from: "cosmicvagabond"

Of course, the recent reports of possible radiation leakage due to a flawed shielding design have me a little concerned... especially since I've noticed a slight amount of testicular shrinkage. But, being a true skeptic, I'll wait until all the evidence is in before going back to the 3000.

I highly suggest gathering a collection of family members to hold on to that wangdangdinger 18-22 hours a day to prevent further damage.  Barring accessability, you'll need to collect one(1) unmarked van with tinted windows, and one(1) "Free Candy" cardboard sign.  Once you collect those, I'll let you know about step 2.
roblem with the forum?  email me: leykial *at* yahoo *dot* com
Turn on, tune in, drop out, and shut the hell up, hippie.
"I'm a pretty good researcher ." - Neal Adams

Offline cosmicvagabond

• Frequent Poster
Episode #58
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2006, 02:22:08 PM »
Quote from: "JD"

Of course, the recent reports of possible radiation leakage due to a flawed shielding design have me a little concerned... especially since I've noticed a slight amount of testicular shrinkage. But, being a true skeptic, I'll wait until all the evidence is in before going back to the 3000.

I highly suggest gathering a collection of family members to hold on to that wangdangdinger 18-22 hours a day to prevent further damage.  Barring accessability, you'll need to collect one(1) unmarked van with tinted windows, and one(1) "Free Candy" cardboard sign.  Once you collect those, I'll let you know about step 2.

hmmm...I think I can see where this is going.  :wink:
Bold ideas, unjustified anticipations, and speculative thoughts are our only means for interpreting nature... Those among us who are unwilling to expose their ideas to the hazard of refutation do not take part in the scientific game.    ---Karl Popper, "The Logic of Scientific Discovery"

Offline Timothy Clemans

• Seasoned Contributor
Episode #58
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2006, 06:47:42 PM »
Quote from: "Timothy Clemans"

You're still using the 3000? I've been beta testing the 4000 for a year now. It's still a little buggy, but the speed is kick-ass and the neuronal interlink is greatly improved. They've even eliminated that annoying hum that's plagued the 3000 series for years. Of course, the recent reports of possible radiation leakage due to a flawed shielding design have me a little concerned... especially since I've noticed a slight amount of testicular shrinkage. But, being a true skeptic, I'll wait until all the evidence is in before going back to the 3000.

I'm the only one who has one, because only one ever been built. I still don't know why I have it. It is Greek technology. I don't who named it, how Archimedes built it or how it is even known that he did so. It runs off  water and sand so I keep it outside. Whatever you have isn't Greek. Does yours compute PI in decimal to the second place geometrically?

Offline Sillysighbean

• Triskaidekaphilic
    • http://www.myspace.com/jimpatten
I know the card
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2006, 01:09:36 AM »
It is the four of Hearts.

personate-rain
personate-rain