Author Topic: Criticism of Panel members  (Read 1525 times)

Offline Beleth

• Administrator Emeritus
  • Reef Tank Owner
Criticism of Panel members
« on: March 03, 2012, 05:44:53 PM »
crit·i·cism: the act or art of analyzing and evaluating or judging the quality of a literary or artistic work, musical performance, art exhibit, dramatic production, etc.

~-~-~

WHEREAS the whole point of the "do not suggest changes to the cast" rule was to encourage the Panel members to post more on the forum; and

WHEREAS in the two and a half years that rule has been in place, Panel participation has not significantly increased; and

WHEREAS rules that don't lead to the desired effect should be modified and/or repealed; and

WHEREAS the most natural place for fans of a podcast to be able to freely discuss all aspects of the podcast, including its celebrities, is on social media specifically dedicated to the podcast; and

WHEREAS sguforums.com is such a medium;

LET IT BE KNOWN that the rule prohibiting criticism of Panel members is hereby MODIFIED as follows:
  • Criticism of Panel members is still forbidden in the "Suggestions" section of the forum, especially the "Podcast Change suggestions" thread.
  • Criticism of Panel members is ALLOWED in all other sections of the board, subject to the same rules of rational, polite, intellectually-challenging conduct as every other post made here.

~-~-~

This modification has been agreed to by the majority of moderators.

Beleth
Administrator / Head Moderator, sguforums.com
I expect to pass through this world but once;
any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now;
let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephan Grellet

personate-rain