Author Topic: "Undone" - song from my new album  (Read 1347 times)

Offline Trebor Sor

• Brand New
"Undone" - song from my new album
« on: May 22, 2012, 08:36:11 PM »
Hello skeptics and rouges!

I have a new album out that I'm distributing via Bandcamp, but can also be streamed on ReverbNation. Although it's not a "skeptical" album per se, a couple of songs on the album might be of interest to skeptics, lyrically. Or you might just think they're rockin' tunes. I do. LOL

You can listen to "Undone" on Bandcamp here: (click the triangle to play, scroll to bottom of page for lyrics)
http://treborsor.bandcamp.com/track/undone

"Fate" is another song you might like. Although personally, I think you'll end up just liking the whole album. And that's the way Elvis would have wanted it!

Trebor Sor

http://www.reverbnation.com/treborsor
http://treborsor.bandcamp.com/album/on-my-own

Offline Plastiq

• Frequent Poster
Re: "Undone" - song from my new album
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 05:43:04 PM »
Can't overcome a sense of exploitation enough to actually listen.

Offline Trebor Sor

• Brand New
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 07:07:47 AM »
Oh My Thor. Seriously? I'm trying to share a song I personally wrote and recorded that might have some interest in the skeptic community, free of charge, and you  can't be bothered to click a link, yet have enough energy to make a post complaining about it? Wow. THIS is why skeptics can never have nice things!

LOL.

Offline Plastiq

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 07:11:06 AM »
Oh My Thor. Seriously? I'm trying to share a song I personally wrote and recorded that might have some interest in the skeptic community, free of charge, and you  can't be bothered to click a link, yet have enough energy to make a post complaining about it? Wow. THIS is why skeptics can never have nice things!

LOL.

I'd delete this spam thread if given a chance.

Offline Trebor Sor

• Brand New
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 07:16:06 AM »
Riiiiight, because discussing music in the music forum is , wait, how is this spam?

Offline Plastiq

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2012, 07:18:14 AM »
Riiiiight, because discussing music in the music forum is , wait, how is this spam?

Silence, spam-bot.

Offline Trebor Sor

• Brand New
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 07:21:16 AM »
LOL. Well it's only taken 3 posts for me to see why you are not a moderator here. :) And if I'm a bot I want my Turing award please.

Offline Plastiq

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 07:28:58 AM »
LOL. Well it's only taken 3 posts for me to see why you are not a moderator here. :) And if I'm a bot I want my Turing award please.

I am actually a mod here. My main job is sniffing out spammers and letting them know we're onto their foul ploy. I'm incognito to lure them into a false sense of security. No one's seen past the Batman and Robin kissing avatar. I'm basically SGU special forces.

personate-rain
personate-rain