Author Topic: The personal / explicit forum split  (Read 3707 times)

Offline Shadow Of A Doubt

• Well Established
  • Talk to the whiskers
Re: The personal / explicit forum split
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2012, 12:52:33 PM »
Turn-over is pretty high anyway EhJay. If you read through mafia past games (I know - I'm sad, but they're fun!) you see loads of players with thousands of posts that I've never seen around here in the year I've been posting.
"What, are you also proposing some magical colour midway between black and white?  Shall we call it "whack", maybe, or "blite"?  Nice imagination there, buddy."
amysrevenge

Offline Drunken Idaho

• Natural Blonde
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • Comrade Questions
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2012, 12:57:27 PM »
Turn-over is pretty high anyway EhJay. If you read through mafia past games (I know - I'm sad, but they're fun!) you see loads of players with thousands of posts that I've never seen around here in the year I've been posting.

Very true.

New people often start a thread about a skeptical topic--but within a few responses, somebody will link to the most recent (or most comprehensive) thread dealing with that same topic. I don't think it's a criticism to the poster for not searching the forums first, so much as it's a way of saying "nobody else is interested in talking about this because we already did, at length."
Strange women lying in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

Offline SQ the ΣΛ/IGMд

• Atheist extraordinaire
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Pondering the cosmos since 1969
« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2012, 01:44:14 PM »
Ducky is doing fine. No current health issues and has a job he likes.

Outstanding - thanks!
"That's ridiculous, spooks. That's silly!" ~ The Tin Woodsman - The Wizard of Oz ~

"Like it or not, we are stuck with science.  We had better make the best of it." ~ Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World ~

personate-rain
personate-rain