Author Topic: Is dairy milk essential for human health, or can it be dropped? Should it be?  (Read 238 times)

Offline bachfiend

• Not Any Kind of Moderator
  • Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
Now if you are talking about Cadburys Dairy Milk? Yes. That is essential.

But Lindt 95% chocolate is much better than Cadbury’s Dairy Milk rubbish:

https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/4758/lindt-excellence-95-cocoa-block

It’s high fat and high calorie, but I have self-control and eat only one square (8 g) a day, so it’s treat, but not a ‘sin.’

95% is way too high for my taste. I do like 72%. But I also like milk chocolate. Cadbury's (yes, the U.S. version) is fine, as are both Hershey and Nestle. I'm partial to Hershey's, since it's a U.S. company, but I don't think I've ever had milk chocolate that I didn't love. (I'm speaking of real milk chocolate, not chocolate-style artificially flavored whatever.) I've had a number of different European chocolates on various occasions. I love them all, but none is any better than Hershey's. Just different. Variety is nice so I'll eat them when the opportunity presents, but I don't spend extra to get European chocolate.

In Mexico you can get chocolate with chili in it. I do not like that. And the famous mole (pronounced MO-lay) sauce is predominantly chocolate and chili, though it also has about a hundred other ingredients as well.

I prefer bitter chocolate, the more bitter the better (it fits my personality better).  I don’t like sweet foods or drinks.
Gebt ihr ihr ihr Buch zurück