Media > Games

Games We've Recently Played (And Wot We Fink)

(1/110) > >>

Louie:
Magicite

A fun little rogue-like platformer with basic resource gathering and crafting. There's a ticking clock on each level (after a while a near-unbeatable floating head thing comes looking to one-shot you), which adds a sense of urgency. This game is unapologetically hard, but I'm enjoying learning from my mistakes. Graphically, it's a very basic pixel art affair, which suffices.  The controls are tight. and I suspect the many unlockable items and characters will keep me hooked for some time.

7.5/10

Rai:
I gave dragon age: origins a try, with steam sales and all.

ooh boy, what a bloody disappointment. Maybe I have grown older, but I couldn't stand it the moment I heard the 'ethereal gibberish female vocals' song when I started the game. And from that, it was a snoozefest with boring combat, boring Englyshe language (Morrigan being the worst offender. Too bad there was no "double dare her to say "tis" and if she does, stab her in the eye with a blunt stick" option) and a generic fantasy setting that is played completely straight-faced, with very little sense of fun or even adventure. Aff. I don't think I will ever finish it.

5/10

I think I'll just replay Baldur's Gate instead.

amysrevenge:

--- Quote from: Rai on December 19, 2014, 02:37:50 pm ---I think I'll just replay Baldur's Gate instead.

--- End quote ---

That's what's running on my phone this second, as I have lunch.

Gerbig:
Fallout 3

10/10

It is honestly one of the best games ive played. There is so much to do, see and explore outside of the main questline, I could play this game 100 times and still have stuff to see and explore. Sandbox at its best.

MikeHz:

--- Quote from: Gerbig on December 20, 2014, 02:20:15 pm ---Fallout 3

10/10

It is honestly one of the best games ive played. There is so much to do, see and explore outside of the main questline, I could play this game 100 times and still have stuff to see and explore. Sandbox at its best.

--- End quote ---

Love that game. I have ivested many hours in it, and have yet to finish all the missions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version