Author Topic: MOAR SUCKAGE FROM JHONY SLIKC  (Read 2015 times)

Offline Johnny Slick

• "Goddammit, Slick."
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Fake Ass Skeptic
MOAR SUCKAGE FROM JHONY SLIKC
« on: March 07, 2015, 07:51:09 PM »
My previous bit where I announced my YouTube channel was eaten by the previous Forum Purge but it's just as well because I haven't updated for several months. In a nutshell, my desktop crashed while I was in the middle of cutting stuff and I lost a ton of stuff in Baldur's Gate. I *do* have the savegame and all the mods I added (I had to dig them out of the hard drive and onto a flash drive but it happened) but the video I had put together ded and I hate going back on stuff like that. The other saves (Civ 5, Vampire maybe) are probably/maybe completely gone, unfortunately.

Anyway, though, I am in the process of cutting together some stuff for the 2003 game Silent Storm, AND I hope to put some stuff up on Cities Skylines. I am really, really bad at playing video games, apparently, so if you are of a mood to watch badness and dumb jokes, plx to watch my channel (I''ll post links as new episodes actually come out). If you are the kind of person who buttclenches at badness and then complains about it, please also watch because I find your kind of person funny.
Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline TheIrreverend

• A Nonsensical Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Well Established
  • On Her Majesty's Prosecution Service
Re: MOAR SUCKAGE FROM JHONY SLIKC
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2015, 09:55:18 PM »
The greatest thing about this thread is that it does not contain a link to said channel.
"I'm this generation's Disney" - Kanye West, philosopher

Offline Johnny Slick

• "Goddammit, Slick."
  • Fake Ass Skeptic
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2015, 11:19:36 PM »
The greatest thing about this thread is that THAT IS EXPLAINED IN THE ONE OTHER POST IN THE THREAD
Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Johnny Slick

• "Goddammit, Slick."
  • Fake Ass Skeptic
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2015, 01:08:06 PM »
Okay, so here are not just the first video but the first TWO videos!!!

I decided to do two because the first one is mostly just me talking about game mechanics and choosing my team.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Johnny Slick

• "Goddammit, Slick."
  • Fake Ass Skeptic
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 10:58:10 AM »
I also recorded a good deal of stuffs from the game Drakensang, a Baldur's Gate-ish RPG based on the Dark Eye roleplaying game, which I am told is very popular in Germany. I'll be staggering videos from it and one other game that I have not yet mentioned and which technically I haven't recorded because it's not out yet with Silent Storm.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Johnny Slick

• "Goddammit, Slick."
  • Fake Ass Skeptic
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2015, 01:12:28 PM »
At this point I have a large enough backlog to where I'm going to start posting not ONE 15 minute blurb of me sucking and making stupid-ass comments about a video game but TWO 15 minute blurbs! Here are the playlists I am updating at the moment:

Silent Storm

Drakensang
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2BUcH7CobuwIuFGrYSRAP5_2XyQYYe6s

And speaking of which, here's the new content! Note that if are only going to this here page, you have probably "missed" some of that content (disclaimer: actually missing it is a highly subjective thing) so you might need to go to the playlist to get filled in!

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

personate-rain