Author Topic: Quiz Clash Australia  (Read 2400 times)

Offline DamoET

• Off to a Start
Quiz Clash Australia
« on: July 23, 2015, 03:10:16 PM »
  Figured some may like to keep it 'in house'.

User name:

Damlowet

Quiz you later! ;D

Damien

Update, I am now DamoSkeptic
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:48:56 PM by DamoET »
Do not fear God, fear ignorance.  For ignorance will lead you to fearing 'God' (and a whole bunch of other whacky shit!)

Offline GodSlayer

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
Re: Quiz Clash Australia
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 11:01:58 AM »
I'm in NZ, but username mlčenlivý if anyone wants to play me.

edit: OIC! the Aussie server choice.  I kinda wish I hadn't picked that --so many more Aussie than Kiwi questions, grrr! not that I do any better with the Euro trivia lol
« Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 09:04:47 AM by GodSlayer »
Quote from: Thomas Carlyle
In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

Offline GodSlayer

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 01:05:11 AM »
duuude I lost to you again. and I got the easiest question I've ever had in the game wrong! ::Facepalm::
In a controversy, the instant we feel anger we have already ceased striving for the truth, and have begun striving for ourselves.

Offline DG

• The Prophet
  • Global Moderator
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 01:19:12 AM »
I be "DannoG"
"If you don't like the theory of evolution you should probably skip the practical".

Offline GodSlayer

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 06:00:11 PM »
Update, I am now DamoSkeptic

update: you are in the Top 50!

congrats :)

Offline DamoET

• Off to a Start
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2015, 08:35:48 PM »
Thanks Godslayer, I had been hovering at 110ish for a while, jumped that threshold then got stuck in the 60's, once into the 50's has been a little smoother sailing.
Ill keep an eye out for you.  BTW, I'm not too sure how different the questions would be between country regions, 'we' still seem to get quite a lot of American style questions.

Damo

Do not fear God, fear ignorance.  For ignorance will lead you to fearing 'God' (and a whole bunch of other whacky shit!)

Offline GodSlayer

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2015, 09:01:27 AM »
Ill keep an eye out for you.  BTW, I'm not too sure how different the questions would be between country regions, 'we' still seem to get quite a lot of American style questions.

yea, but there's all this 'who's this fella?' with a picture of some random cunt from Australia in it.

you can understand people the world over knowing who Hillary Clinton is, though.

personate-rain