Author Topic: psychonauts  (Read 1751 times)

Offline jonnybdead

• Off to a Start
  • No Conservapedia is not a credible source....
psychonauts
« on: August 29, 2015, 02:36:52 AM »
I think psychonauts was a very underrated game. Its dark and makes you think about emotional damage. Of coarse i didnt know this the first time i played it when i was young. I replayed up about a year ago and was blown away on the content of the story, and dimension of the characters. And the review by Zero punctuation is amazing.   If you have never played the game, watch this....if you have played the game....watch this.

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
Re: psychonauts
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2016, 01:43:19 PM »
Underrated? I didn't realize.
I thought it was pretty much gospel that this is a great game and Tim Schaffer is an indie hero. And I am in accordance with gospel on this...  :)

Psychonauts 2 is being made with crowdfunding!
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. -- Hitchens.

Offline Johnny Slick

• "Goddammit, Slick."
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Fake Ass Skeptic
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 10:15:56 AM »
It kind of bombed in sales when it was out though and as such is maybe the classic "critically reviewed but audience panned" game out there, so I think "underrated" is a good adjective for it. I agree that the game was fan freaking tastic.
Speak what you think now in hard words, and to-morrow speak what to-morrow thinks in hard words again, though it contradict every thing you said to-day.

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline Sidewalk Skeptic

• Not Enough Spare Time
  • SidewalkSkeptic
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 03:34:57 PM »
 I bought Psyconuts on my x-360 but sadly never played through it. Ever try Conkers Bad Fur Day?

personate-rain