Author Topic: Pretend to be offended by the person above you  (Read 7444 times)

Offline Andrew Clunn

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Aspiring Super Villain
Pretend to be offended by the person above you
« on: September 08, 2015, 10:51:54 PM »
Simple rules.  Just info something in the previous post to become mock offended by (or really offended if you're super dedicated).  Then make your own self-righteous post ranting about it like you're a white chick who just saw somebody eat meat or something.  It's fun for the entire forum!  :laugh:
(click to show/hide)

Offline brilligtove

• Stopped Going Outside
  • Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity, you deal with.
    • Valuum
Re: Pretend to be offended by the person above you
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 10:54:15 PM »
Racist misogyny in the first post? I guess if you never post again it will be all better from here.
evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2015, 11:03:06 PM »
I am sick and tired of your constant need to be first respondent on any new OP, brillig.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. -- Hitchens.

Offline Andrew Clunn

• Aspiring Super Villain
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2015, 11:18:15 PM »
Since when is one sentence a rant?  You're just phoning it in like you always do, going for the low hanging fruit.  Next time grow a pair and take some god damn risks, instead of this pussy-footing anti-first post cliche bullshit.
(click to show/hide)

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2015, 11:20:24 PM »
Some of us are actually sick and tired, asshole.  This is blatant appropriation.
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 11:25:53 PM »
Why are some people obSESSed with where my fruit is hanging? What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
And I resent YOUR assumption that I am not among the sick and tired. I am totally those things. Hence the brevity of my rants. Try a little understanding...
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. -- Hitchens.

Offline brilligtove

• Stopped Going Outside
  • Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity, you deal with.
    • Valuum
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 11:43:23 PM »
It is clear that you are considerably more animated than you claim. We have all seen your posts. As a person who had his throat cut out not even a month ago, your appropriation of 'sick and tired' is akin to cultural imperialism of the lowest order. When you have given your pound of flesh - or 4-10 pounds in the case of a baby - you can consider reapplying to the sick and tired club.

(ETAlter my inadvertant pagarism of TheLatinist, because what kind of asshole would just copy someone else's ideas like that?)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 11:46:01 PM by brilligtove »
evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

Offline Friendly Angel

• Frequent Poster
  • Post count reset to zero in both forum apocalypses
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2015, 12:41:07 AM »
It is clear that you are considerably more animated than you claim. We have all seen your posts. As a person who had his throat cut out not even a month ago, your appropriation of 'sick and tired' is akin to cultural imperialism of the lowest order. When you have given your pound of flesh - or 4-10 pounds in the case of a baby - you can consider reapplying to the sick and tired club.

(ETAlter my inadvertant pagarism of TheLatinist, because what kind of asshole would just copy someone else's ideas like that?)

Seriously???? Using your health issues as a pretext to whine about banal phrase appropriations and phony cultural imperialism claims?  I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Amend and resubmit.

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2015, 12:43:31 AM »
Okay. Conceded. I am tired, but not sick.
Galloping on...

Pound of flesh?! Nice...
If I was Jewish (or a woman), I would totally be offended, but since you cruelly deny my appropriation of the victimhood of others, I'll have to pretend to be offended at your typo. WHAT THE FUCK.... is a "pagarist", my friend? You'd think as a newly-minted mute, clarity and precision in the written format would be important. Guess I'm the only one tho...

Offline Friendly Angel

• Frequent Poster
  • Post count reset to zero in both forum apocalypses
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2015, 12:57:52 AM »
What, my post wasn't offensive enough?
Amend and resubmit.

Online arthwollipot

• Stopped Going Outside
  • Observer of Phenomena
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2015, 04:41:26 AM »
Oh, it's all about you, isn't it?

Offline Andrew Clunn

• Aspiring Super Villain
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2015, 07:22:17 AM »
You should know better than a fly by night post that's only a question dripping with irony that implies someone else's narcism.  This is a skeptical forum and that's just some blatant poisoning of the well.  Ad hominum attacks are both bad form, against the forum rules, and contrary to the entire spirit of skepticism.  I've reported your post and would hope you'd have the decency you to publicly apologize.
(click to show/hide)

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2015, 08:24:12 AM »
Dude, what the hell is wrong with you?  Some of of us have actual poisoned wells, fucktard.  Put a trigger warning on that shit.
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2015, 09:15:53 AM »
My step brother put a gun in his mouth last month. Thanks for bringing THAT up with your insensitive talk of triggers.
Using weapons analogies is a real minefield. Be more careful.

Offline Andrew Clunn

• Aspiring Super Villain
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2015, 10:23:28 AM »
You see these kids?

I don’t think they appreciate you using land mines as a rhetorical device to prove your point.  Sorry if it cripples your ability to make overstated exaggerations, but have some care for actual cripples.
(click to show/hide)

personate-rain
personate-rain