Author Topic: Is Steve still writing a book?  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Quetzalcoatl

• Stopped Going Outside
Is Steve still writing a book?
« on: September 12, 2015, 06:13:32 PM »
A couple of months ago (or maybe longer), there was some hubbub saying that Steven Novella and Massimo Pigliucci were writing a book together. Is that still happening? What was the book about? I know (or at least assume) that it was about skepticism in some way, but I'm thinking more specific here.

Is this still happening? How is the progress going? When it is supposed to come out?

I really do think :steve: should write a book. He writes well (I'm reading Neurologica Blog almost slavishly). Also, the commercial successes of the "new atheist" books, as well as those of Stephen Hawking show that there is a market for intellectual books, or the kind of book that Steve would presumably write. Also, books have potentially much bigger reach than a podcast, however good it is, have.
"I’m a member of no party. I have no ideology. I’m a rationalist. I do what I can in the international struggle between science and reason and the barbarism, superstition and stupidity that’s all around us." - Christopher Hitchens

personate-rain