Author Topic: Position on map?  (Read 936 times)

Online Desert Fox

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
Position on map?
« on: October 01, 2015, 04:37:21 PM »
I tried to update my position on the map and seems to have completely deleted me from the map. . . .I don't know if there is something I did. Might want to check if the map / position is working properly though.
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Position on map?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 05:08:44 PM »
The map plugin is old and has not been updated in some time.  It doesn't work at all in some browsers, including, ironically, Google Chrome.  Unfortunately, we haven't found a substitute and cannot update the software ourselves.  We are aware that it has numerous issues, but also know that some people still use it and have left it up for them.  Unfortunately, we can't really troubleshoot any problems that you have with it.  Sorry!
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Online Desert Fox

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
Re: Position on map?
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 05:10:29 PM »
I use FF and does not seem to work with it  :-[
Does it work with IE?
Edit: Does not seem to like IE either  :D
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 05:14:53 PM by Desert Fox »
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

personate-rain