Author Topic: Truth and Justice  (Read 683 times)

Offline Desert Fox

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
Truth and Justice
« on: June 12, 2016, 07:25:01 PM »
Does anybody else listen to Truth and Justice still. . . .The last one is pretty strange
https://audioboom.com/boos/4683235-ep-221-this-is-not-my-story

Kerry Max Cook was convicted of murder. The conviction was later overturn. There was a bunch of fighting and he took an Alford plea to get out of prison.
At the came time, the Smith County DA appears to have withheld evidence and practiced quite a few dirty deeds.
He has been fighting for many years for actual innocence and getting the guilty conviction completely overturned.

He had a hearing just about a week ago and the prosecution agreed to remand the conviction.
The trouble is that there were a lot of things that just were dirty involved with it.
His defense attorney went on and on in court about how wonder the prosecutor was thought.

Mr Cook has just fired his attorneys as a result.
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline Desert Fox

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
Re: Truth and Justice
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2017, 10:02:42 PM »
I did not think I should start a new thread but instead continue here

They are covering the West Memphis Three and makes me wonder if it is not as a publicity grab
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

personate-rain