Author Topic: Star Wars battlefront 2  (Read 773 times)

Offline moj

• beer snob
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
Star Wars battlefront 2
« on: April 18, 2018, 02:30:47 PM »
I held off for awhile due to the loot create controversy but it seems like that is being phased out. Over all there are more things I like than don't like and would recommend it if you like shooters. I had hoped the price would come down a little but there is a ton of content. The biggest thing I dislike is the controls when flying a spacecraft.  Almost any movement sends the ship to loop. It sucks I'm stuck in the campaign on a flying area but will try some new strategies to get around it. Multiplayer is fun although the leveling class system is weird. Not bad per say, just different. On PC it's a little wonky and sluggish at times. More than once its frozen at the end of game and had to close and restart to continue. My hardware has more then enough ram/gpu to handle it. All that said, I still enjoy playing it and will probably sink many, many hours in to it. Anyone else play?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 09:30:34 AM by moj »

Offline moj

• beer snob
Re: SW battlefront 2
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2018, 08:21:50 AM »
I should update this, I've played a lot more and it's become the only game I've played on PC since I started. I really like it. The star fighter game play takes some getting use to but is a ton of fun in multiplayer. The game looks amazing and is great to be submerged in so many of the star wars universe different worlds. Its cool that there is a campaign and arcade mode but spend most the time in multiplayer. I really like that while it is a shooter you can also play hero mode and fight with light sabers or just do star fighter and battle with x-wings or other ships. I haven't  played any other battlefront games but am enjoying the contrast from overwatch. It feels like by being more anonymous its easier to work together as a team. I have the sound normally off but seems like less smack talk from preteens or people trying to tell you to go healer so they can snipe. I see myself spending a lot more time playing...

Offline Noisy Rhysling

• Stopped Going Outside
    • Hyperwar, WWII in Hypertext.
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2018, 08:25:15 AM »
And what game is this?
"Sunday's horoscope is note worthy because of its strange, sudden and wholly unpredictable and inexplicable occurrences, affecting all phases of life." Your Horoscope" L.A. Evening Herald Express, Sat, 12/06/41

Offline moj

• beer snob

Offline Noisy Rhysling

• Stopped Going Outside
    • Hyperwar, WWII in Hypertext.
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2018, 09:36:12 AM »
"Sunday's horoscope is note worthy because of its strange, sudden and wholly unpredictable and inexplicable occurrences, affecting all phases of life." Your Horoscope" L.A. Evening Herald Express, Sat, 12/06/41

personate-rain