Author Topic: Post The Science-and-Skepticism-i-est Images You've Got  (Read 76249 times)

Offline Noisy Rhysling

• Stopped Going Outside
    • Hyperwar, WWII in Hypertext.
Re: Post The Science-and-Skepticism-i-est Images You've Got
« Reply #915 on: June 22, 2019, 03:47:58 AM »
They're talking about the thawing of the Arctic, I suspect. Tropical North Pole.
"Sunday's horoscope is note worthy because of its strange, sudden and wholly unpredictable and inexplicable occurrences, affecting all phases of life." Your Horoscope" L.A. Evening Herald Express, Sat, 12/06/41

Online The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Too Much Spare Time
« Reply #916 on: June 22, 2019, 09:29:09 AM »
They're talking about the thawing of the Arctic, I suspect. Tropical North Pole.

If that’s what they’re going for, why are the continents they show Africa and Australia (and in a geographically impossible relation to each other)?
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Online CarbShark

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
« Reply #917 on: June 22, 2019, 09:40:10 AM »
Continental drift?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
and Donald Trump is President of the United States.

I'm not a doctor, I'm just someone who has done a ton of research into diet and nutrition.

Offline Noisy Rhysling

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #918 on: June 22, 2019, 09:49:37 AM »

If that’s what they’re going for, why are the continents they show Africa and Australia (and in a geographically impossible relation to each other)?
Lazy artist syndrome, I believe.
"Sunday's horoscope is note worthy because of its strange, sudden and wholly unpredictable and inexplicable occurrences, affecting all phases of life." Your Horoscope" L.A. Evening Herald Express, Sat, 12/06/41

Offline Igor SMC

• Keeps Priorities Straight
« Reply #919 on: June 22, 2019, 07:28:03 PM »
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable"

Offline werecow

• Cryptobovinologist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • mooh
« Reply #920 on: June 23, 2019, 03:43:51 PM »

My guess is that's a poor man's South America, not Africa.
Mooohn!

Offline John Albert

• Too Much Spare Time

Offline Noisy Rhysling

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #922 on: Today at 11:30:37 AM »
Some "art" generated without an "I" at all.  ::)

personate-rain