Author Topic: Ghosts  (Read 258 times)

Offline Billzbub

• Frequent Poster
  • I know you know I know
Ghosts
« on: February 22, 2017, 12:28:35 PM »
So my daughter goes to a prep school, and one of her friends left school on Wednesday because she was terrified that her room was haunted.  My daughter said the school brought in a person who scanned the room and set up cameras or something (she's not entirely sure) to make sure the room wasn't haunted.  Her friend came back to school on Monday.

The reason she thought her room was haunted was because when she returned from break, all of the stuff in her room like pictures on the walls and what not were upside down.  Nobody claimed credit for the prank, so it must be a ghost.  According to my daughter, many people at the school agreed with her that her room must be haunted.

Obviously, it turned out that it was actually a prank by other girls meant to scare her into leaving.  But really, WTF?  What is with people (including my own daughter at first), who instantly jump to the conclusion that it was a ghost and not a prank?!  I keep telling my daughter that there's no such thing as ghosts and why I think that, but her mom keeps telling her that she saw a ghost when she was five so she knows for sure that they do exist.

:bang: :rant:

Offline Boßel

• Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
  • Frequent Poster
Re: Ghosts
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 01:04:49 PM »
It's a classic prank.  :laugh:

personate-rain