Author Topic: I've added "the best of Coast to Coast AM" to my podcast list.  (Read 561 times)

Offline Ah.hell

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
The first episode I'm listening to, anti-fluoride.   

Added to water to cover for places that didn't want to take it out.
No evidence that it prevents cavities
More toxic than lead
Mostly comes from China so its contaminated with arsenic

Coming up, why vaccinations is bad. 

Edit, so its just a short clip from a recent episode but I looked up the guest and the first link is that he's being investigated for treating a child with a hyperbaric chamber, the diseases he was treating appear to exist only in his imagination.  I didn't hear the full interview but it appears the guy thinks lyme disease is caused by vaccinations.  I don't know if he means lyme disease or chronic lyme disease.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 11:04:18 AM by Ah.hell »

Offline Noisy Rhysling

• Well Established
    • Hyperwar, WWII in Hypertext.
Re: I've added "the best of Coast to Coast AM" to my podcast list.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 11:15:35 AM »
He's probably suffering from Lyme-in-the-coconut disease.
"Sunday's horoscope is note worthy because of its strange, sudden and wholly unpredictable and inexplicable occurrences, affecting all phases of life." Your Horoscope" L.A. Evening Herald Express, Sat, 12/06/41

Online Boßel

• Go away or I shall taunt you a second time.
  • Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2017, 05:33:32 PM »
On a scale of 1-10, how entertaining is it? I need a new podcast.

Offline Ah.hell

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 05:57:41 PM »
Too early to tell.  Back when I was a night security guard I listened to 3 or 4 hours a night, but then I was a night security guard.....This is only about 10 minutes out of 4 hours, so its not much of a commitment. I'll report back after I've heard a few more episodes. 

So, far its only enough for me to go, "WTF did he just say?"  with out enough time for the nonsense to get fleshed out. 

Offline Ah.hell

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2017, 11:22:13 AM »
Today's clip was likely fake caller pretending he thought the host was on the pay of nefarious forces in Canada and upset at the Women's Day protests because his own wife left him.  I wish longer segments were available for free.

I'm reminded of some of the "famous" hoax callers, the guy with the mysterious bottomless hole on his ranch and the called up pretending to be a government employee describing his work but was actually describing a scene from a horror video game. 

Today's was a 7/10 while yesterdays was a 5.125/10.  If today's had lasted longer, it likely would have been less entertaining.  Yesterdays would have been more entertaining if it was longer.

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2017, 11:40:29 AM »
Is this the new stuff with George Noory, or classics with Art Bell?  I used to love listening to Coast To Coast A.M. late at night when I was in college.
I would like to propose...that...it is undesirable to believe in a proposition when there is no ground whatever for supposing it true. — Bertrand Russell

Offline Ah.hell

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2017, 11:45:57 AM »
Is this the new stuff with George Noory, or classics with Art Bell?  I used to love listening to Coast To Coast A.M. late at night when I was in college.
George Noory, I was listening back in the day around the time Art Bell left the show.  I really like Ian Punnet, he'd actually challenge the guests.  So would the women, Barbara someone, but only if they were liberals.

Have I mentioned that I first heard of Michio Kaku and Seth Shostak on Coast to Coast?  I can't really take them seriously as a result. 

Offline Ah.hell

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2017, 03:49:44 PM »
Next clip talking to a guy about past life regression evidence for Mu/Lemuria and Atlantis. 

Starts with, "Mel Gibson cancelled, thanks Dr so and so for filling in at the last minute."  I almost did a spit take.

Offline Ah.hell

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2017, 01:36:14 PM »
The Mandella effect is real, photos exist of the statue of liberty on ellis island, or maybe tourist just mislabeled them.

Offline Ah.hell

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2017, 11:42:19 AM »
So, giants existed and were super intelligent and super technologically advanced.  They actually still exist in a tropical jungle under the ice in Antarctica.

Offline PANTS!

• One leg at a time.
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • What seals? I auditioned for this job.
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2017, 12:23:35 PM »
So, giants existed and were super intelligent and super technologically advanced.  They actually still exist in a tropical jungle under the ice in Antarctica.

ANECDOTE ALERT: I worked with a South Asian man who was also steeped in the mythology of giants.  Apparently it is big on the subcontinent.  He had pictures of a dig and everything.  At least he claimed it was, and that it was a thing in Hindu "history" (sic - mythology).  Interesting how giants seems to cross cultures.

Here we go:  http://padmasrinivas.blogspot.com/2007/05/bhimas-son-gadotkach-like-skeleton.html
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 12:25:44 PM by PANTS! »
Now where I come from
We don't let society tell us how it's supposed to be
-Uptown, Prince 👉

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Offline Ah.hell

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2017, 04:35:43 PM »
Trump V Clinton was actually the Rothschilds vs the Rockefellers and Trump was supported by the US intelligence apparatus.  Something about eastern european israelli gangster,  it took about 5 minutes to get to "the Jews".  Apparently the russian oligarchs are a bunch of Jews.  I give him credit, he didn't hide behind zionists, just went for the Jews.