Author Topic: NECSS 2017 ! Is on !  (Read 377 times)

Offline Sidewalk Skeptic

• Not Enough Spare Time
  • SidewalkSkeptic
NECSS 2017 ! Is on !
« on: March 15, 2017, 12:11:48 PM »
https://necss.org/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline peterkronenberg

• Brand New
Re: NECSS 2017 ! Is on !
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 05:24:50 PM »
Any discount codes for NECSS?

Offline tomangioletti

• Brand New
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2017, 12:51:30 PM »
I have basically the same question.  I'm a new SGU member.  How do I get a discount when I register for NECSS 2017?

Offline daniel1948

• Stopped Going Outside
  • Cat Lovers Against the Bomb
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 03:10:13 PM »
I've wanted to go to one of these conferences, but they always happen when I have other things going on. I typically make plans a year or more in advance, and the dates for these get announced after I already have other plans for the dates. Not to mention that NYC is a long ways away for me to go for just a few-day trip, and big cities frighten me.

Something closer, during the winter when I'm less busy, and announced far enough in advance that I'm not already scheduled. Maybe in a city closer to the size of Portland, OR, than NYC. Or Sedona, AZ. Someone should put on a big science and skepticism conference in the world capital of woo. Besides having more woo than any other town its size, Sedona is an outdoor activities paradise with an extensive network of hiking trails.
Daniel
----------------
"Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think long and hard before starting a war."
-- Otto von Bismarck

personate-rain
personate-rain