Author Topic: Rick and Morty season 3 premiere streaming right now  (Read 565 times)

Offline superdave

• Stopped Going Outside
Rick and Morty season 3 premiere streaming right now
« on: April 01, 2017, 10:41:06 PM »
On adult swim.com till midnight. It was glorious
I disavow anyone in the movement involved in any illegal,unethical, sexist, or racist behavior. However, I don't have the energy or time to investigate each person and case, and a lack of individual disavowals for each incident should not be construed as condoning such behavior.

Offline Gerbig

• Frequent Poster
  • Stream Crosser
Re: Rick and Morty season 3 premiere streaming right now
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2017, 11:26:41 PM »
"if you loved that episode, we top it this season, multiple times. If you hated it, we top it this season, multiple times."
https://twitter.com/danguterman/status/848350292282298368

Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon now own april fools day forever!
What a time to be alive!

Offline John Albert

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 02:05:12 AM »
I am highly ambivalent about that 3rd season. Some high points for sure, but the overall quality is way lower than seasons 1 & 2. Maybe it's a result of the season being something of a rush job.

Maybe with the "divorce" arc over and done with, they'll get back to the better character dynamic that made the show so great. At any rate I hope it hasn't jumped.

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 09:36:14 AM »
Still the best cartoon currently on and best sci-fi ever for me, but yeah...
I experienced a slight decrease in the amount of times my mind was blown by an ep.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. -- Hitchens.

Offline superdave

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 07:45:10 PM »
I actually don't think they topped the premiere during the rest of the season, but it was still a solid season.
I disavow anyone in the movement involved in any illegal,unethical, sexist, or racist behavior. However, I don't have the energy or time to investigate each person and case, and a lack of individual disavowals for each incident should not be construed as condoning such behavior.

Offline PANTS!

• One leg at a time.
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • What seals? I auditioned for this job.
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2017, 09:00:33 PM »
I am highly ambivalent about that 3rd season. Some high points for sure, but the overall quality is way lower than seasons 1 & 2. Maybe it's a result of the season being something of a rush job.

Maybe with the "divorce" arc over and done with, they'll get back to the better character dynamic that made the show so great. At any rate I hope it hasn't jumped.

Huh.  I thought it was their best season so far.
Now where I come from
We don't let society tell us how it's supposed to be
-Uptown, Prince 👉

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.