Author Topic: Need help falling asleep?  (Read 276 times)

Offline moonwrangler

• Off to a Start
Need help falling asleep?
« on: December 29, 2017, 01:33:55 AM »
My mind races when I lay down and try to fall asleep. I found a podcast called Sleep With Me, where the host tells a rambling bedtime story to help you fall asleep. It worked pretty well for me. I rarely made it to the end of an episode. But, some of the episodes got a little too interesting. So, I started my own where I read End User License Agreements (EULAs), terms and conditions, and other boring legalese.

It's called Bedtime EULA. I've done 18 episodes in a little over a year. If you have trouble falling asleep, try it out!
 https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bedtime-eula-terms-conditions-to-put-you-to-sleep/id1177883179.

Offline daniel1948

• Hasn't
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Cat Lovers Against the Bomb
Re: Need help falling asleep?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 08:54:58 AM »
My mind races when I lay down and try to fall asleep. I found a podcast called Sleep With Me, where the host tells a rambling bedtime story to help you fall asleep. It worked pretty well for me. I rarely made it to the end of an episode. But, some of the episodes got a little too interesting. So, I started my own where I read End User License Agreements (EULAs), terms and conditions, and other boring legalese.

It's called Bedtime EULA. I've done 18 episodes in a little over a year. If you have trouble falling asleep, try it out!
 https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/bedtime-eula-terms-conditions-to-put-you-to-sleep/id1177883179.

:roflolmao:

What a great idea! How do you avoid falling asleep while recording the episodes?
Daniel
----------------
"Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think long and hard before starting a war."
-- Otto von Bismarck

Offline John Albert

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2017, 05:57:47 PM »
That is a great idea. I'm going to give it a try.

Offline Nemmzy

• Keeps Priorities Straight
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 02:58:40 PM »

What a great idea! How do you avoid falling asleep while recording the episodes?

This is what I want to know!

Offline moonwrangler

• Off to a Start
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2018, 06:25:32 PM »

This is what I want to know!

Staying awake isn’t the hard part, making it through and still having a voice is. After the twitch.tv reading took almost an hour, I made a new policy to only go for 20-30 minutes. If you’re still awake after that, then it’s not working anyway.

personate-rain