Author Topic: "This device is currently in use"  (Read 2591 times)

Offline werecow

• Cryptobovinologist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • mooh
Re: "This device is currently in use"
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2017, 07:06:24 AM »
I actually have more problems with windows 10 than I did with XP/7 (but not so much stability issues, mostly that after a few days my internet connection dies and it won't come back up again until I reboot).

Clogged up by tracking data.

I mean, maybe, but I went to some lengths to disable any spyware and adware that came with the OS (to the extent that you can disable that stuff). I do have emule running 24/7, but it's typically not using up that much bandwidth, and I had the same thing running with 7/XP, where it happened too, but far less frequently and could usually be resolved by resetting my modem.

With Windows, until XP, you really had to shut down your computer every night or run into problems.
Now, XP, 7, 8, and 10 all like to be shut down and restarted once in a while but it is not like previous Windows versions.

I actually have more problems with windows 10 than I did with XP/7 (but not so much stability issues, mostly that after a few days my internet connection dies and it won't come back up again until I reboot).
I had that trouble, so now I put my computer to "sleep" when I'm not using it and it stopped doing that. Weird glitch.

There are moments when you are not using your computer? What mad world is this? }|8o|
Mooohn!