Author Topic: Once in a while, I rap. ~HBOMMM  (Read 1398 times)

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
Once in a while, I rap. ~HBOMMM
« on: October 16, 2017, 02:19:27 PM »
Once in a while, I rap.
For a comedy podcast I'm involved with...

(...but really that's just an excuse, I always fantasized about trying this out  :-[ )

Eminem recently provided the impetus for HBOMMM to drop another nuclear dis' track on Donald Trump.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. -- Hitchens.

Offline AQB24712

• Not a Euphemism.
  • Global Moderatrix
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • Did you just call me..."Bacon girl"?
Re: Once in a while, I rap. ~HBOMMM
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 03:21:41 PM »
Savage.  :worship:
"There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."  Kurt Vonnegut
"You can bet your last money it's all gonna be a stone gas, honey."  Don Cornelius
"Wow! You spark up my entire thinking faculty."  A scammer/bot on a dating site

Offline brilligtove

• Too Much Spare Time
  • Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity, you deal with.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 08:52:35 AM »
I listened to the latest Jerk Practice while walking the dogs this morning. Henning, your audio was so good that for the first few minutes I thought you were in a studio! Oh, and the convo and narrated experiences were great too. :)
evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

Offline Henning

• Official Forum Artist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • Mad "Liker"
    • Anomalina
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 11:05:59 AM »
I listened to the latest Jerk Practice while walking the dogs this morning. Henning, your audio was so good that for the first few minutes I thought you were in a studio! Oh, and the convo and narrated experiences were great too. :)

That one definitely felt good... out in the streets surrounded by the crowd, chanters, cops, and crazies during the NYC Women's March... I was animated! Finally put on my outside voice. I was inspired to speak up (mostly about nonsense, but still...).

Man, thanks so much for the listen and the feedback, Brill!  :love:

https://play.google.com/music/m/Dubdgo2mbup73c7ogj4ri2usrae?t=Episode_76__Some_of_my_fathers_best-friends_were_women_STREET-POD-Jerk_Practice
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. --Voltaire
That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence. -- Hitchens.

Offline Nemmzy

• Seasoned Contributor
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2018, 06:47:08 PM »
 :hfive:

Offline SnarlPatrick

• Reef Tank Owner
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 11:11:59 AM »
While disagreeing with you on most individual points... real recognize real... I liked that line about crashing the country then bragging about the ratings. That was nice. Hrm... farts... ok... 

"memory of a bad dream after some bad booze, tapped "snooze", spat shoes, haz-mat suits..." That's a nice sequence too. And I liked the delivery of "get gone." Got any more? You said sometimes... that suggests there is more...
Quote from: materialist_girl
SnarlPatrick, you are a nazi apologist piece of shit. You're a coward who hides behind the internet   ....   and I can only imagine it's a good thing your Jewish ancestors are dead so they don't have to watch you grow into the bigoted nazi creep you've become.

personate-rain