Author Topic: Superman and God  (Read 17902 times)

Online Tassie Dave

• Well Established
Re: Superman and God
« Reply #315 on: January 06, 2018, 01:17:23 AM »
Ok Johan we have all been very patient over the last 2 months. waiting for something a little less enigmatic, and you almost started to get there. But you drifted off into "vague" almost answers. So at the risk of banging my head against a brick wall, ;) and giving up in exasperation again  ???

I am introducing my hometown.

17 years ago they lived in punishment.

Specially the grown ups punished the children for doing wrong things.

What was wrong 17 years ago? In plain English. "Lived in punishment" is meaningless. They were having problems of some sort?
What sort of problems?

So I taught on it.

And it was not accepted.

And then I acted on it.

What did you teach? A brief description, not the actual whole script. a tl;dr summary will be fine.

and what was the action you took?

1500 people got court orders against me.

What was the actual basis of their complaints? What did they want you to do or not do?

And 20 000  people were put in "chains".

What does this mean? You don't mean literal chains, but something happened to them, and how is this all doing good for the human race?

See this is how a discussion can take place. Walls of text that we can't understand, just makes us confused. We like concise, clear and lucid conversation.

Offline Johan

• Banned
  • Keeps Priorities Straight
« Reply #316 on: January 06, 2018, 02:30:31 AM »
Ok Johan we have all been very patient over the last 2 months. waiting for something a little less enigmatic, and you almost started to get there. But you drifted off into "vague" almost answers. So at the risk of banging my head against a brick wall, ;) and giving up in exasperation again  ???

I am introducing my hometown.

17 years ago they lived in punishment.

Specially the grown ups punished the children for doing wrong things.

What was wrong 17 years ago? In plain English. "Lived in punishment" is meaningless. They were having problems of some sort?
What sort of problems?

So I taught on it.

And it was not accepted.

And then I acted on it.

What did you teach? A brief description, not the actual whole script. a tl;dr summary will be fine.

Firstly I would like to say that this is now a Wise post.  I really feel good about it.  But you might not feel good about my answer.

But that will be your problem.

You also asked me to give evidence and not my opinion.  So we have to take this in consideration.

Meaning I give you the evidence after that my "summary".  But that gives everybody also the opportunity to reach his own and then we can talk about the differences.

So here is what I taught:

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/BetrokkenesE.htm

My summary:

You are abusing "your own children" which are actually God's Children.

and what was the action you took?

I informed the children and everybody about the abuse.  Then I had to go into a "punishment" situation myself.  And get punished.  So that Robertson can witness the outcome.  Then they can see that punishment is not from God but against Him.  I had to be beaten, put in prison, removed from my wife and kids my other family, friends, my work and my name.  I had to be certified and banned from town.  I had to become an item of the "rubbish bin".

1500 people got court orders against me.

What was the actual basis of their complaints? What did they want you to do or not do?

Here are  the most important court orders and my teaching on it:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o3hpgdnoec22m5f/AACCrEAGFgct_CIrS58hTi_4a?dl=0

My summary:

I am "stalking". 

Some think it was a club.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7/posts/1140201999449590?comment_id=1168748826594907&reply_comment_id=1169456573190799&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7/posts/1140201999449590?comment_id=1168748826594907&reply_comment_id=1171621096307680&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

And 20 000  people were put in "chains".

What does this mean? You don't mean literal chains, but something happened to them, and how is this all doing good for the human race?

Somebody from the International forum investigated this situation.

Abaddon went to Robertson

He spoke to someone and will not reveal who and what was said

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11925851&postcount=927

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12029432&postcount=2314  - best

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12027753&postcount=2224

But it was just speaking behind my back

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=11927382&postcount=984

And according to him they are all still very “sick to death”

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12029025&postcount=2251

My summary: You were thinking in the right direction.

This is spiritual chains resulting from the actions of "killing me" as "murder" has spiritual consequences though I am not pressing charges. 

Remember they have to discover the punishment from God and have to learn to allow God to punish and stop doing it.  It is not for humans to punish. 

And this will be the benefit for the world too.   To stop punishment.  We are going to close the prisons and use it for  . . . .maybe suprmarkets . . .or . . .anything that your "brain" can come up with.  Lots of money saved and the best: Total Peace on earth.

And for this forum: Release of slavery.

See this is how a discussion can take place. Walls of text that we can't understand, just makes us confused. We like concise, clear and lucid conversation.

Well let us try and satisfy everyone and give also the "evidence" as my Children (to be" can not "just be believed" at this stage.  That will happen later.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 02:57:53 AM by Johan »

Offline Johan

• Banned
  • Keeps Priorities Straight
« Reply #317 on: January 06, 2018, 02:55:54 AM »
I "bragged" a bit with my Son (to be),

Tassie Dave

http://forums.delphiforums.com/perfectgrace/messages/?msg=1591.15

He deserves it don't you think?

Online Tassie Dave

• Well Established
« Reply #318 on: January 06, 2018, 03:12:39 AM »
Ok, thanks for your candour on what must be an upsetting subject to talk about.  8)

I have more of an understanding now of your troubles. Well your worldly concerns at least.

I haven't read them all yet, but I will later when I have more time. Except for the ones that are in Afrikaans, of course  ;)

I still don't think you are god, or close to being a prophet. We will have to disagree on that.

I would give advice, but it looks like you have been given plenty by other people and the courts. You seem convinced that you are chosen for a higher purpose and anything I say will not sway you.

I can't see you converting anyone on this forum, or proving you are a chosen son, daughter, wife, husband of god. We require extraordinary evidence that we don't believe exists.

I'm sorry, but I'm not your son (to be). I have enough parents. I have a mother who is, sadly, not with us anymore, and an 87 yo father. I do not wish for any more.
I am, and always will be, an Atheist with no wish to become a christian again. I left that behind in the mid 1970s.

Offline Halleyscomet

• But I'm feeling much better now...
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • And then, one day, at Bible Camp...
    • My Pointless Blog
Superman and God
« Reply #319 on: January 06, 2018, 02:30:27 PM »
Ok, thanks for your candour on what must be an upsetting subject to talk about. 

I have more of an understanding now of your troubles. Well your worldly concerns at least.

I haven't read them all yet, but I will later when I have more time. Except for the ones that are in Afrikaans, of course 

I still don't think you are god, or close to being a prophet. We will have to disagree on that.

I would give advice, but it looks like you have been given plenty by other people and the courts. You seem convinced that you are chosen for a higher purpose and anything I say will not sway you.

I can't see you converting anyone on this forum, or proving you are a chosen son, daughter, wife, husband of god. We require extraordinary evidence that we don't believe exists.

I'm sorry, but I'm not your son (to be). I have enough parents. I have a mother who is, sadly, not with us anymore, and an 87 yo father. I do not wish for any more.
I am, and always will be, an Atheist with no wish to become a christian again. I left that behind in the mid 1970s.

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party. I didn't realize the SGU forums had its own Johan infestation. He was permanently banned from the International Skeptics forum a few weeks ago for Doxing people. He described Doxing to be in support of "openness" and has been overtly hostile to the idea of people having pseudonyms online.

It looks like you've already gotten the full cycle of his claims. He thinks he's God. He thinks he's God's bride and that all humans are his children. He uses infantilizing terminology to try and insult and demean the people who don't agree with him. He considers repeating his claims to be equivalent to proving them.

From conversations with other members of the ISF and his own Facebook and forum posts I've learned the following:

When he started at the ISF he posted the personal contact information for a number of people in Robertson, South Africa in an effort to get the people on the forum to harass the citizens there. The post was quickly deleted by the moderators, but not before one of the forum members snagged the data and emailed a few people. They agreed to speak to him on the condition he not name them and he leave them alone afterwards. Between Johan’s posts and what that ISF member conveyed I've learned the following about him:

He used to be a pastor in Robertson, South Africa. He was defrocked and kicked out of the church when he started claiming to be the bride of God. He was an abusive husband and his wife separated from him, eventually getting a divorce and restraining order. Around this time he started wandering the streets waving around a club threatening people for rejecting him. Eventually he lost custody of his children and enough citizens took out restraining orders against him that he was essentially kicked out of town. His ex-wife and children have refused to see him for a number of years now. This does not stop him from trying to get people to contact his ex-wife.

He's currently a bartender. He's been known to post security cam footage from the bar to Facebook.

My personal experiences with Johan have shown him to be a willful liar, deceptive, and incapable of recognizing his part in any of the problems he faces. I think a representative example is when he kept posting a link to a Facebook page that he claimed had a picture of someone calling him "Mother." This was his big evidence of being a universal mother and bride of God to all of humanity, that one guy supposedly called him "Mother" in a single Facebook post.

The picture wouldn't load. The Facebook security on the picture prevented anyone who wasn't friends with the person who'd posted it from seeing it. For close to a month the thread Johan was posting in consisted of little more than him Spamming the link and people trying to explain the problem to him. Eventually, the security settings on the photo were changed and we could see it. Sure enough, it was a photo of Johan with some random guy and the text had the person who'd posted the photo referring to Johan as "Mother." Then things got weird. Johan stared responding to old posts about the photo not being visible accusing those people of incompetence or lying. He was gaslighting the thread, trying to claim posts made when the image wasn't visible were referring to the image after it had been made visible.

Naturally he was called out on this, but it took another week or two for him to stop.

He got a few suspensions and eventually a permanent ban, mostly for personal insults and Doxing. I'd continued interacting with him on Facebook largely because I found him an ideal template for a character in one of the stories I'm writing. I'd lost interest in him after I got what I needed, but when he tagged me in a post with a link to a forum I've been a member at for a while, I thought I'd drop into the conversation to relate a bit of what I knew about him. I want to make sure that anyone here who interacts with him knows what they're in for, gaslighting and lies with delusions of godhood. All you're going to get out of him from here on out will be variations on what he's already posted, either straight copy and paste or slight rewording. He's also going to try and get sympathy for being estranged from his children or unable to enter the town where he used to be a pastor. Don't fall for it. His problems are 100% his own doing and he is perpetuating that cycle where he's a bartender.

There are some other nasty things I've learned about him, but I think this post has gone on long enough.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 03:11:36 PM by Halleyscomet »

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #320 on: January 06, 2018, 03:07:35 PM »
I don’t know.  There’s always someone smarter or faster or better-looking or richer or more talented or braver than us.  I don’t find myself despairing and unfulfilled because of that fact.

And then there is God.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Nope.  Your judgment to early.

I don't believe I understand this response.

Johan finds it depressing when people are better than him at things, but because he claims to be the Bride of God(tm) he can pretend that God being better at things reflects well on him, because he can claim it’s his husband being badass instead of someone just being better than him.

He’s admitting he can’t take joy in the accomplishments of others if he can’t claim a connection to those accomplishments.

Offline Abaddon

• Off to a Start
« Reply #321 on: January 06, 2018, 11:16:01 PM »
Greetings all.

I have had occasion, with the OP, to actually take the time to fact check his nonsense with the good people of his home town. It is the first occasion on which I have encountered an entire town taking out an individual. Everything Halleyscomet has stated is accurate. Nevertheless, it is only the thin end of the wedge of nuttiness, resplendent in it's bonkers glory.

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #322 on: January 06, 2018, 11:37:56 PM »
Greetings all.

I have had occasion, with the OP, to actually take the time to fact check his nonsense with the good people of his home town. It is the first occasion on which I have encountered an entire town taking out an individual. Everything Halleyscomet has stated is accurate. Nevertheless, it is only the thin end of the wedge of nuttiness, resplendent in it's bonkers glory.

Welcome! I'm glad my primary source for a number of my claims above was able to join us.

By the way, if you haven't seen his Facebook posts, Johan really, really hates you. For a while it looked like the woman he blamed for getting him kicked off the International Skeptics Forum was going to get the bulk of his ire, but once I pointed out to him that she was not responsible for him getting banned, he redirected his more petulant posts to links to discussions with you. Being fact-checked without his approval and using sources he didn't authorize really seems to grind his gears.

Online Redamare

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #323 on: January 06, 2018, 11:46:30 PM »
Imagine my shock  ::)
"redamare has kicked this thread's ass" -champagnej

Certainty is the enemy of wisdom.

--RED-uh-MAR-ay--

Online werecow

• Cryptobovinologist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • mooh
« Reply #324 on: January 07, 2018, 12:34:36 AM »
[...]

Not to act as an internet psychiatrist, but this sounds an awful lot like mental illness.
Mooohn!

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
Superman and God
« Reply #325 on: January 07, 2018, 12:53:06 AM »
[...]

Not to act as an internet psychiatrist, but this sounds an awful lot like mental illness.

I would be inclined to agree with you.

There have been efforts to encourage him to seek psychiatric help but he has spurned them all. I have no idea what South Africa’s mental health services are like.

One complication with the discussions at the ISF is efforts to discuss the mental health of the claimant quickly tip over into warnings about personal attacks and arguing against the person and not their claims. In one thread there’s a man who is starving himself to death between bouts of eating things like raw chicken and uncooked gruel. I got in trouble with the moderators for telling him he needs to seek help from a mental health professional.

Johan was shielded from a lot of criticism by the user agreement at the ISF. He has a lot of protection from the user agreement here as well. I think that’s one reason he retreated from the Facebook discussions to moderated forums. Despite his bragging about how great openness is and his comparison of moderation to slavery, he really can’t handle the level of criticism and directness allowed by Facebook. He had to resort largely to the Delphi forums where he claims he has moderator control.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:06:08 AM by Halleyscomet »

Offline Abaddon

• Off to a Start
« Reply #326 on: January 07, 2018, 05:54:38 AM »
[...]

Sounds like?

Offline PANTS!

• One leg at a time.
  • What seals? I auditioned for this job.
« Reply #327 on: January 07, 2018, 12:39:58 PM »
[...]

I think you need to talk to him at length.  I feel like I may learn something from you beating your head against this wall.  Don't know what it may be, but you are not a skeptic unless you do this.
Now where I come from
We don't let society tell us how it's supposed to be
-Uptown, Prince 👉

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #328 on: January 07, 2018, 06:46:16 PM »
[...]

I think you need to talk to him at length.  I feel like I may learn something from you beating your head against this wall.  Don't know what it may be, but you are not a skeptic unless you do this.

Pants, I never figured you for a sadist, advocating an experience like that!

Online werecow

• Cryptobovinologist
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • mooh
« Reply #329 on: January 07, 2018, 08:42:09 PM »
[...]

I see what you did there, but I think you've misunderstood what I was saying the other day. But let's not dredge that up again.
Mooohn!

personate-rain