Author Topic: Superman and God  (Read 12325 times)

Offline Johan

• Keeps Priorities Straight
Re: Superman and God
« Reply #330 on: January 08, 2018, 03:24:11 AM »
Ok, thanks for your candour on what must be an upsetting subject to talk about.  8)

That word "candour"

https://www.google.co.za/search?q=candour&oq=candour&aqs=chrome..69i57.2574j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

---------------------------------------------------------

candour
ˈkandə/Submit
noun

the quality of being open and honest; frankness.
"a man of refreshing candour"
synonyms:   frankness, openness, honesty, candidness, truthfulness, sincerity, forthrightness, directness, lack of restraint, straightforwardness, plain-spokenness, plain dealing, plainness, calling a spade a spade, unreservedness, bluffness, bluntness, outspokenness; informaltelling it like it is
"he spoke with a degree of candour unusual in political life"

-----------------------------

If you really saw the "candour" then you will because of your "atheistic life" not agree that that characteristic in my situation is a miracle from God.  Look again.  I had a life.  I choose one of the best jobs in South Africa.  The minister (reverend) is from the Dutch Reformed Church and they all have big houses two new cars and lots of money.  I studied seven years for that position and had to get three degrees at a University.  I had my good wife and two beautiful daughters.  I was at the top at the age of 28.  My life a success and just good waiting me for the rest of my life.  Retirement is a huge amount of money to be able to life the same quality of life till I die. 

And I lost all.  Nothing now.  Nothing of life.  No family friends possessions job money or anything that you can think of.  This was forcibly taken from me.  By the very church I served.  And in the place of the reverend now is "rubbish".  Although I still have the title because they could find no real reason to take it from me.  But I have two names Madman and Devil.  So I came to the position of worse than death. 

And I am happy.  Because from my side I made the choice first.  Before anything was taken from me God explained the choice.  This you will see in Jesus too.  He had the choice.  That is why we said he (scrfcd- the word the "bosses" said I am not allowed to use).  So if you look carefully I also (scrfd).  I was "killed" from their side by them.  But from my side it was good because I (srfcd).  And a lot of good will come of it.  They will stop with punishment.  They will have total peace.

This is what it is about.

I have more of an understanding now of your troubles. Well your worldly concerns at least.

It is not about my troubles but my (scfd) and the benefits to all.

I haven't read them all yet, but I will later when I have more time. Except for the ones that are in Afrikaans, of course  ;)

No problem.  As I was honest you can just believe me.  This is a jump.  But it will ad something to your character of a big worth.

See this.  Nobody that has gained faith will risk it to be lost.  Only Gods can reach that characteristic.

I still don't think you are god, or close to being a prophet. We will have to disagree on that.

No problem.  I do not have disappointments in my Life.  That is part of human being life.

I would give advice, but it looks like you have been given plenty by other people and the courts. You seem convinced that you are chosen for a higher purpose and anything I say will not sway you.

Yep.  You are right.  Advice will just be a waste of your time.  As I am actually here also to benefit you.  You will learn to stop with punishment.  It is no good.  There is no Peace where it is done.  Exchange punishment/anger with Forgiveness and acceptance.  And correct mistakes in Wisdom.  To try and correct it with punishment/anger is a lower specie lifestyle.  God's Lifestyle is Forgiveness/Love and Wisdom.  And then the one you sidestepped.

Closing of the prisons.  They are built on punishment.  The feelings/spirits around them are anger, revenge and fear.  All negative and not what can really be beneficial like Forgiveness, Love, acceptance(even those that wronged you)`

But what is of an immediate effect can be here in this very forum.

Take a look at this:

=========================================

http://forums.delphiforums.com/king/messages/?msg=431.1

My Summary:

Internet forums are ruled by "bosses". They are in charge of the buttons they press to punish and destroy.  And the "slaves" fear them.

So the question is this.  Can Love governed by Wisdom rule and substitute this negative ruling atmosphere for a Positive/Godly one?

Just as in slavery you will accept the change is part of human "cleverness".  Because just as slavery has actually been demolished by God you do not accept it because you were not part of the change and do not know how it was effected.

Well now you see.  I have the Revelation.  And I bring to you something from God.  This is not human "cleverness".  It is God changing your human sad state of living into a better one.  And in future your kids will just accept it as the "cleverness" of the humans.  The humans live in a state of sad ignorance.  But God Forgive them and just carry on helping them to climb the ladder to more Love and thus a better society.  And they think it was they that changed.  Nope.  They had to when some started speaking to others about their lack of love and selfishness.

=========================================

I can't see you converting anyone on this forum, or proving you are a chosen son, daughter, wife, husband of god. We require extraordinary evidence that we don't believe exists.

All the Christians started like you.  But something happened in their lives.  God met with Them.  Only that can change a human being.  And only that is anybody's change.  You can never be a Christian without this experience.  We all have this.

I'm sorry, but I'm not your son (to be). I have enough parents. I have a mother who is, sadly, not with us anymore, and an 87 yo father. I do not wish for any more.

Sure.  No problem.  I have many.  The reason I witness about this is that God will meet with those that read because He can see in the hearts of those that read and can see who will be Worthy.

I am, and always will be, an Atheist with no wish to become a christian again. I left that behind in the mid 1970s.

You sure? 
« Last Edit: January 08, 2018, 03:31:02 AM by Johan »

Online Tassie Dave

• Well Established
« Reply #331 on: January 08, 2018, 04:31:43 AM »
I am, and always will be, an Atheist with no wish to become a christian again. I left that behind in the mid 1970s.

You sure?

100%.  8) I am happy with my choice.

Internet forums are ruled by "bosses". They are in charge of the buttons they press to punish and destroy.  And the "slaves" fear them.

I have been a moderator on several forums. I still am on one currently. Moderators aren't in a "boss"/"Slave" relationship. They are here to maintain civility and make everyone's experience enjoyable.

Decisions to caution, ban or delete comments aren't taken lightly. We all have to obey the rules that are set down to enable intelligent discussions of varied subjects.

Even I have been cautioned here. (Inconceivable I know  ;) )

Offline Halleyscomet

• But I'm feeling much better now...
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • And then, one day, at Bible Camp...
    • My Pointless Blog
Superman and God
« Reply #332 on: January 08, 2018, 07:53:44 AM »
I had a life.  I choose one of the best jobs in South Africa.  The minister (reverend) is from the Dutch Reformed Church and they all have big houses two new cars and lots of money. ... Retirement is a huge amount of money to be able to life the same quality of life till I die.

That’s more revealing than I think you intended. Nothing about a calling. Nothing about faith or service to God. Nothing about helping the community.

You became a pastor because you saw it as a lucrative career.

Then you lost it because you declared yourself God’s Wife and threw away the church’s dogma.

It’s as if your REAL gods are your purse and your ego.

Offline Billzbub

• Frequent Poster
  • I know you know I know
« Reply #333 on: January 08, 2018, 01:49:38 PM »
Johan, let me explain to you why I think the moderator here posted what they did toward you.  I don't want to speak for them, so this is just my opinion.

In one of your posts, you said this:

"In the near future I will also sacrifice here on this forum to set you free of the inferior laws and human slavery."

Since you speak enigmatically, we didn't know what you meant by this.  It almost sounded like you were going to do physical harm to yourself and/or others.

After reading more of your posts, I think what you meant is that you were going to sacrifice by being banned from the forums, which is not ominous at all.  That is not what we thought you meant at the time, though, so the moderator had to step in and make sure you weren't threatening something more serious.
Quote from: Steven Novella
gleefully altering one’s beliefs to accommodate new information should be a badge of honor

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #334 on: January 08, 2018, 02:17:49 PM »
After reading more of your posts, I think what you meant is that you were going to sacrifice by being banned from the forums, which is not ominous at all.  That is not what we thought you meant at the time, though, so the moderator had to step in and make sure you weren't threatening something more serious.

He used the same wording on Facebook to describe being banned from the International Skeptics forum. I've also seen posts where he used that wording to describe being kicked out of Robertson. It seems to be part of his rationalization process when his antisocial actions cause him to be ejected from a community. If he "sacrificed" himself then he doesn't need to look back at his actions and reconsider how he treats people.

It's also a concession on his part that he has no intention of obeying the site's rules. He's confessing that he intends to conduct himself here in bad faith.

Offline Billzbub

• Frequent Poster
  • I know you know I know
« Reply #335 on: January 08, 2018, 04:36:30 PM »

He used the same wording on Facebook to describe being banned from the International Skeptics forum. I've also seen posts where he used that wording to describe being kicked out of Robertson. It seems to be part of his rationalization process when his antisocial actions cause him to be ejected from a community. If he "sacrificed" himself then he doesn't need to look back at his actions and reconsider how he treats people.

Agreed.

It's also a concession on his part that he has no intention of obeying the site's rules. He's confessing that he intends to conduct himself here in bad faith.

This may have been true in the past, but it seems like he's really making an effort to stick to the rules here.  If he continues on as he has been, I expect that we'll lose interest in this thread before he gets banned.
gleefully altering one’s beliefs to accommodate new information should be a badge of honor

Offline Billzbub

• Frequent Poster
  • I know you know I know
« Reply #336 on: January 08, 2018, 04:38:25 PM »
The reason I witness about this is that God will meet with those that read because He can see in the hearts of those that read and can see who will be Worthy.

What will happen to those who are not Worthy?  Do you believe in a hell where people suffer for all eternity after they die if they are not worthy?

Offline Johan

« Reply #337 on: January 09, 2018, 12:57:14 AM »

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party. I didn't realize the SGU forums had its own Johan infestation.

No problem my son.  I did invite you to be my "friend" on Facebook.  Then you would have known that I am here as I did mention it there. 

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7/posts/1152110031592120

But you had some wrong excuses for not being my friend which you can give again.  Now you see some of the negative results of rejecting my invitation.  You do not know where I am.  But that is your own doing.  I would have liked it to be different since a son should know what  His Father is doing. 

He was permanently banned from the International Skeptics forum a few weeks ago for Doxing people. He described Doxing to be in support of "openness"

Yep.  I am a Family man.  We should be open.  I am.  God the Father is.  So you should learn that it is from God and a good thing.  It is also a good thing that you mention my view on it and yours.  Then those reading can decide for themselves.  You obviously because you are a human being and ignorant would view it in a negative light as it is just part and parcel of humans to do that.  Which of
 course you can now use against me.  And which of course I Forgive you for. 

You call it "doxing".

---------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.google.co.za/search?q=doxing&oq=doxing&aqs=chrome..69i57.3702j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

dox
dɒks/
verbinformal
gerund or present participle: doxing
search for and publish private or identifying information about (a particular individual) on the Internet, typically with malicious intent.
"hackers and online vigilantes routinely dox both public and private figures"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And obviously want us to take not of the "malicious" intent.

and has been overtly hostile to the idea of people having pseudonyms online.

My son.  I do not see any "hostility" in any of my posts in the IS.  You should give us the link to this.  If you can not you will have to admit that you are really into giving me a bad name with lies.  Which I know and which will be evident now in your link.  But I do think that everybody can see that you really do not like me and want me to "die".  Here it will be effected by a "ban".  But I already mentioned it to my "Children to be" that it would be necessary for me to (scfc) here too.  Because although I am not allowed to use the word it is actually the action itself that has the power in it to effect change.  But as humans are the "bosses" here and the "slaves" need to fear them they built on that and not on Wisdom.  So they have none.  And this is actually the reason for all my "bans".  The authorities are revealed. 

It looks like you've already gotten the full cycle of his claims. He thinks he's God. He thinks he's God's bride and that all humans are his children.

Yep.  True.  But you omitted that therefor I am here to help them.  But as your attitude/spirit  is to try and "demolish" me,  I Forgive you my son.

He uses infantilizing terminology to try and insult and demean the people who don't agree with him.

Nope.  That is who I am.  And it is to help them understand that it is Love speaking and correcting.  They do not need to take it like you have obviously taken it and are suffering now the consequences of taking it wrongly.  So Love became a fire burning.

He considers repeating his claims to be equivalent to proving them.

Not really my son.  I am quite sure that these people here will see your lie in this.  I am using another method.  I am actually providing witnesses.  That is why I give e-mails so that it can be verified what I am saying.  That is why I invite people into my Life by the e-mails and Facebook.  But it is this spirit in you which is driving you to "kill" me that is causing you to lie like this.  But I Forgive you my son.  You are living in my Grace.  This Grace even gave you the chance to come into my own home and do your "destructive" work there. 

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7/posts/1137015436434913

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7/posts/1147661835370273

No fear of you and no need to push buttons on you like the present day "bosses" of forums are doing.  So human like.  I have my power in Wisdom.  I am a God.  So although I knew who you were and what your intentions are and what you are going to try I still invited you.  That is a feat to big for humans.  Don't you agree?

From conversations with other members of the ISF and his own Facebook and forum posts I've learned the following:

That is just your downfall.  Trying to learn what God is about.  As if you can understand him.  But keep on trying my son. 

When he started at the ISF he posted the personal contact information for a number of people in Robertson, South Africa in an effort to get the people on the forum to harass the citizens there.

Nope.  That is not for harasment.  Only in your "killing" mind.  It is for evidence and also for them to see that they are just bringing judgment on themselves in walking this way.

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12029025&postcount=2251

I am already eight years out of Robertson.  They are still in the situation of being "sick to death".

The post was quickly deleted by the moderators,

Very foolish of them since it is all over the Internet.  And it serves for a good intention.

but not before one of the forum members snagged the data and emailed a few people.

You mean "steal" without the approval of your "bosses". 

But see this.  You gained knowledge that they were trying to rob you from.  All because they do not rule in Wisdom but by their "buttons" of the program.  And you are helping yourself with "snagging".  Because of your "fear" in the situation caused by the "bosses" and your "slavery".   This reminds me of how I "snagged" cookies as a kid.  A foolish establishment by the humans.  But God is into correcting everything.  They are just very slow to learn.  And after they have learned they take the honor of correcting the situation for themselves.  Like what happened in the slave trade and all the slave "inhuman" practices that went on in those times when they were ignorant of a more correct implementation of laws and rights.

They agreed to speak to him on the condition he not name them and he leave them alone afterwards.

Yep.  A total wrong situation.  That is the way the Mafia works.  And you fell for it.  Because behind my back they could say anything.  And I had no chance of defending myself.  Like their words that I am ruling them with a "club".  And you ate it for a nice "soup".  So helpful to you in your "killing spirit".  So I asked you on my Facebook Page.  Do you really believe that 20 000 people are "sick to death" because of my "club"? I bet you would have liked to do it the same way now.  Unfortunately these people might not have stood for Mafia operations.

Between Johan’s posts and what that ISF member conveyed I've learned the following about him:

You have leaned much wrong, my son.

He used to be a pastor in Robertson, South Africa. He was defrocked and kicked out of the church when he started claiming to be the bride of God. He was an abusive husband and his wife separated from him, eventually getting a divorce and restraining order.

Wrong my son.  I am still a Reverend or Ds. as my Title say.  They could never find anything to take my title away.  Which of course they would have been able to do if anything you are accusing me of was the truth.

So I was never "defrocked" and also not kicked out of the church.  I was asked to leave because the congregation was unhappy with my preaching.  They didn't have the power to "kick" as I did nothng wrong.  But I left.  How could I stay with unhappy people?    That was after God told me that He is with me for the best.  And He kept His Word.  I am preaching now to the whole world including the teachers of the various churches.  And I just joined another group.

https://web.facebook.com/groups/1027573094054572/

95 000 members there.  In the Church where I have been in Stanford in South Africa I had 300 grown-ups and approximately 400 children to preach too.  Hardly a comparison.  And I would still have been preaching on what the "bosses" prescribed.  Hardly the Word of God. 

Around this time he started wandering the streets waving around a club threatening people for rejecting him.

Said who?  The Mafia?  The only "club" ever mentioned was in the hands of my wife and used on me.

and you know it.

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/BetrokkenesE.htm

"she liked to use her nails and "knopkierrie" on me."

But I Forgive you for your "distorted view".  Because my "club" was turning the other cheek.  In town.  So when I meet with my wife I just ask her: "Louise, where is your "knopkierie" now?  Because I need to turn the other cheek.  This behavior of me is witnessed in the court orders against me from Die Herberg where the attack of one of the people there on me was mentioned and my reaction of turning the other cheek also.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/o3hpgdnoec22m5f/AACCrEAGFgct_CIrS58hTi_4a?dl=0

And then there is an actual recording of me doing the same with my "boss" on the church grounds.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5d4s0hg20xfjjp/Tommiepak.mp3?dl=0

So my club was revealing their bad actions and thus their fear of me and the streets.

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/the-fear-of-god.71176/

Eventually he lost custody of his children

Said who?  The Mafia again.  Too scared to come out.  Saying I am going to "club" them.  20 000 people including a police force scared of one man?

But I never lost costody.  The "Die Herberg" got a court order against me for revealing their child abuse. . . . in the streets.

And you know it.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7/posts/1137015436434913?comment_id=1139851236151333&reply_comment_id=1146543478815442&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

So you are keeping some information from these children of mine and just giving those that fit into your "killing" scheme.  That is wrong my son.  You should give all the information you have and allow them to built their own opinion. 

Do not force them into your opinion.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7/posts/1140201999449590?comment_id=1168748826594907&reply_comment_id=1172169259586197&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

and enough citizens took out restraining orders against him that he was essentially kicked out of town.

I followed my Husband and made the choice myself to leave after 10 years because of their inability to accept me and my Lifestyle. 

All the "thrown aways" was living with me in my shack between their "nice houses".  They were the drug addicted which their own parents could not handle.

------------------------------------------------
My shack between the houses.

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109703262499474&set=pb.100003794021354.-2207520000.1515407536.&type=3&size=960%2C720

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109703959166071&set=pb.100003794021354.-2207520000.1515407536.&type=3&size=960%2C720

My Children - the addicts

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109697885833345&set=pb.100003794021354.-2207520000.1515407536.&type=3&size=960%2C720

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109645059171961&set=pb.100003794021354.-2207520000.1515407547.&type=3&size=960%2C720

https://web.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=109699105833223&set=pb.100003794021354.-2207520000.1515407536.&type=3&size=960%2C720

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Johan

« Reply #338 on: January 09, 2018, 01:07:38 AM »
His ex-wife and children have refused to see him for a number of years now. This does not stop him from trying to get people to contact his ex-wife.

Yep.  They have to follow the "spirit" of the town.  I am "mad" without evidence.  And I am the "devil" without evidence.  And to contact me will put them in a disrespected position.  That is not good for them.  To be controlled by an evil spirit.  So obviously I have to make an effort to save them from their unhappy position.

He's currently a bartender.

Actually a Bartender has a certain concept link to it  that does not describe me adequitely.  You know that and is keeping the rest to yourself.  Because you are in your "killing" spirit.

So it is true that I do some of that work.  Actually I am a Servant.  I do not get money.  I am only helping my Daughter with building for herself a live.  I do not have one and do not need money.  So most of the time I do sell liquor.  But I also builded  most ofthe Tavern and also helped establish the whole business.  And the most important part is that I am also teaching my Children here to live in the Family of God.  We do not live as human beings punishing one another getting angry but we live in Forgiveness and Wisdom.  We do not push the buttons on one another.  So here is no fear. 

He's been known to post security cam footage from the bar to Facebook.

You should give all the facts my son.  Do not keep some for yourself.  You know that there is only one video with one person involved who wanted me to put that video there.  But again it is your "killing spirit".  I Forgive you my son.  But you do not come over as a true skeptic with facts.  Just shows yourself as someone who has a grudge against somebody else.

My personal experiences with Johan have shown him to be a willful liar,

No problem my son.  I am sure you can give us a link there and behave like a true skeptic.  We are into evidence and not your opinion alone.  We want to form our own.  Not just live on yours.

deceptive, and incapable of recognizing his part in any of the problems he faces.

I make many mistakes my son but then I speak about them.   But I can not admit to mistakes which you judge as mistakes.

I think a representative example is when he kept posting a link to a Facebook page that he claimed had a picture of someone calling him "Mother." This was his big evidence of being a universal mother and bride of God to all of humanity, that one guy supposedly called him "Mother" in a single Facebook post.

The picture wouldn't load. The Facebook security on the picture prevented anyone who wasn't friends with the person who'd posted it from seeing it. For close to a month the thread Johan was posting in consisted of little more than him Spamming the link and people trying to explain the problem to him. Eventually, the security settings on the photo were changed and we could see it. Sure enough, it was a photo of Johan with some random guy and the text had the person who'd posted the photo referring to Johan as "Mother." Then things got weird. Johan stared responding to old posts about the photo not being visible accusing those people of incompetence or lying. He was gaslighting the thread, trying to claim posts made when the image wasn't visible were referring to the image after it had been made visible.

It was not so "weird" my son.  What you did not see was the fact that I got 10 days behind in my answering of the posts.  So I answered posts about a picture that was not there at that stage but was actually there when I answered the posts.  That caused the "weirdness".  But what caused your "blindness"?  You are subjective and on your mission and everything is evidence for your mission.  That is wrong my son and causes you to speak about "weirdness" when others saw the problem and someone gave me advice to rather stop writing from "behind" but jump to the front and work to the "behind".  That worked much better.  And I realized my mistake and corrected it.  Also proof that you are wrong in your statement. I am "deceptive and incapable of recognizing my part in any of the problems."

Naturally he was called out on this, but it took another week or two for him to stop.

Yep.  It took a week to reach the "behind" posts.

He got a few suspensions and eventually a permanent ban, mostly for personal insults and Doxing.

Nope.  I got one only.  I got a few requests from them which I all obeyed as I am the most obedient man on earth.  So they made a plan. While I was suspended I got banned for the same mistake.  They just found another place where I made the same mistake without me realizing it and they banned me.  They actually had to do it this way because they knew I will just stay within their requests and they didn't want that.  They wanted me out.

And you know about this:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12034213&postcount=2485

You see my son.  A Christian never ban somebody.  But humans do in their lack of Love and acceptance and lack of Forgiveness.  And even if they ban they should only do it with somebody not willing to change.  So where were I not willing to change after I have proved on two or three occasions already my willingness to abide with their requests.  Even here in this very forum the "mods" asked me not to write a certain word . . .(scfc).  So I am doing it.  Can they ban me now for obedience?  But IS did just that.  Ban me while I was suspended for the same thing without giving me a chance to obey. 

But do not worry.  I Forgive the human "bosses" for being taken captured by wrong feelings/spirits which clouds their judgments.   So when I wrote to them they didn't answer me.  They are now hiding away from me.  They never gave me a chance to proof that I can stay within their "laws".  And now they are in hiding.

Because that is what happens when you wronged somebody.  You have to hide from his face.  This very fact is my "club" in Robertson.  I have none other.  But it is very effective.  When the pastors meet me in town and has to run from my face it is a big disgrace for them.

So please!

Contact them and invite them over.  Also tell them that I made some screenshots of my PM's to them but I should wait with the screenshots and see if they come over.  If not then I will post them here.  Tell them it will be better for them to come in person as I am not the "Mafia".  So you see my son.  I have a way of revealing . . .My Club . . .even here.  Because everybody will see them hiding if they do not come.

And this is the proof of my "Club" right here in front of you all.

Bottomline:  We need God to rule.  He does not have that "incompetence".

I'd continued interacting with him on Facebook largely because I found him an ideal template for a character in one of the stories I'm writing. I'd lost interest in him after I got what I needed, but when he tagged me in a post with a link to a forum I've been a member at for a while, I thought I'd drop into the conversation to relate a bit of what I knew about him.

Good my son.  This might be more of an eye opener for you.  Because they already formed their opinion of me and yours without any facts might just add to it or not.  But it is more of a worth to you to see what I have told you many times.  It is not for humans to judge.  That is best left to God.

I want to make sure that anyone here who interacts with him knows what they're in for, gaslighting and lies with delusions of godhood. All you're going to get out of him from here on out will be variations on what he's already posted, either straight copy and paste or slight rewording. He's also going to try and get sympathy for being estranged from his children or unable to enter the town where he used to be a pastor. Don't fall for it. His problems are 100% his own doing and he is perpetuating that cycle where he's a bartender.

They already know my son.  And they have their own interests.  But some may change to get better interests.

There are some other nasty things I've learned about him, but I think this post has gone on long enough.

Go for it my son.  It seems like I am the "most nasty on planeth earth".  I think your book will be a "winner".  There has never been somebody as "nasty" as me.  But maybe you should take a look at your spirit behind everything first because it seems you are also revealed now.  The more you say the more they see.  That is The Club of the Lord.

Love Mom.

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #339 on: January 09, 2018, 07:54:56 AM »
As you can see, he’s confirmed not only the bulk of the details I’ve given, but demonstrated the physiological issues I described and alluded to. He’s done it so perfectly that if this were a work of fiction any decent editor would send me back to rewrite it for being too convenient and predictable. I am particularly amused by the fact that he chided me for not accepting his Facebook Friend request just before he confessed to and made excuses for his doxing of others. I’m also amused that he claims he posted the contact information of some of his past victims for “evidence” and then criticizes the person who used that information to research him.

Note, by the way, his effort to excuse his gaslighting. It’s an excuse that relies upon him not understanding the concept of date and time stamps on forum posts. He’s implying that he was defeated by the fact that the posts appeared BEFORE the one where he mentions the security change. In his excuse he ignores the fact that it took several days to get him to stop. His defense against accusations of abusive gaslighting is to claim to be an idiot.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 12:47:42 PM by Halleyscomet »

Offline Billzbub

• Frequent Poster
  • I know you know I know
« Reply #340 on: January 09, 2018, 10:04:30 AM »
Johan, did you ever live in the Unites States?

Offline PANTS!

• One leg at a time.
  • What seals? I auditioned for this job.
« Reply #341 on: January 09, 2018, 12:25:08 PM »
You see my son.  A Christian never ban somebody

Lol.
Now where I come from
We don't let society tell us how it's supposed to be
-Uptown, Prince 👉

We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #342 on: January 09, 2018, 12:47:08 PM »
You see my son.  A Christian never ban somebody

Lol.

Let's see Johan post something that doesn't tow the MAGA line to The_Donald and see how well that idea holds up.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 01:04:15 PM by Halleyscomet »

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #343 on: January 09, 2018, 01:11:47 PM »
A slight remix of the OP.

Oh, we would have loved to have a God.  He could just fly around on a cloud and help us with everything.  Stop the floods.  Stop the falling buildings in an earthquake and make food for the poor etc.  I think we can add many more things a god could do.

And us?

We would just be his inferiors.  Looking up at him.  He would be our hero.  we would wish we could have been the same.  But we know it would be impossible.  We are not Gods.  And he is not Superman.  Just a God.

And then there is Science.

So different.

It can do many of the things a god could. Instead of relying upon the whim of a deity, we can make it happen through our determination and intelligence. No "God" ended Smallpox, that was the work of science and human cooperation. It wasn't a deity who brought polio to the brink of eradication, that too has been human intelligence and cooperation. The guinea worm? Water filtration and sanitation will drive that monster into extinction. Any "god' out there has been content to let it fester and breed in human flesh since a time before recorded history.

Offline Abaddon

• Off to a Start
« Reply #344 on: January 09, 2018, 10:53:50 PM »
His ex-wife and children have refused to see him for a number of years now. This does not stop him from trying to get people to contact his ex-wife.

Yep.  They have to follow the "spirit" of the town.  I am "mad" without evidence.  And I am the "devil" without evidence.  And to contact me will put them in a disrespected position.  That is not good for them.  To be controlled by an evil spirit.  So obviously I have to make an effort to save them from their unhappy position.
Well no, Johan, the good folks of your hometown are seriously hurting due to your behaviour. Your actions have inflicted actual pain on others. You are not a christian by any measure. A servant of your satan? Quite possibly. Inflicting actual pain for your own gratification is pretty satanic.

He's currently a bartender.

Actually a Bartender has a certain concept link to it  that does not describe me adequitely.  You know that and is keeping the rest to yourself.  Because you are in your "killing" spirit.

So it is true that I do some of that work.  Actually I am a Servant.  I do not get money.  I am only helping my Daughter with building for herself a live.  I do not have one and do not need money.  So most of the time I do sell liquor.  But I also builded  most ofthe Tavern and also helped establish the whole business.  And the most important part is that I am also teaching my Children here to live in the Family of God.  We do not live as human beings punishing one another getting angry but we live in Forgiveness and Wisdom.  We do not push the buttons on one another.  So here is no fear. 
So you admit you are exploiting the poor by selling cheap liquor in unlicensed premises. Were you following your "claimed" jebus, you would be actively closing down such establishments, but then, that would eliminate your alcohol addled "followers".

He's been known to post security cam footage from the bar to Facebook.

You should give all the facts my son.  Do not keep some for yourself.  You know that there is only one video with one person involved who wanted me to put that video there.  But again it is your "killing spirit".  I Forgive you my son.  But you do not come over as a true skeptic with facts.  Just shows yourself as someone who has a grudge against somebody else.
Facts? OK. Did you post said video? Yes. Is it a reprehensible act? Yes.

My personal experiences with Johan have shown him to be a willful liar,

No problem my son.  I am sure you can give us a link there and behave like a true skeptic.  We are into evidence and not your opinion alone.  We want to form our own.  Not just live on yours.
I can provide eye witnesses and victims of your delusional behaviour. Did you have a point?

deceptive, and incapable of recognizing his part in any of the problems he faces.

I make many mistakes my son but then I speak about them.   But I can not admit to mistakes which you judge as mistakes.
You do not have to admit to your mistakes, we can observe them for ourselves without your input.

I think a representative example is when he kept posting a link to a Facebook page that he claimed had a picture of someone calling him "Mother." This was his big evidence of being a universal mother and bride of God to all of humanity, that one guy supposedly called him "Mother" in a single Facebook post.

The picture wouldn't load. The Facebook security on the picture prevented anyone who wasn't friends with the person who'd posted it from seeing it. For close to a month the thread Johan was posting in consisted of little more than him Spamming the link and people trying to explain the problem to him. Eventually, the security settings on the photo were changed and we could see it. Sure enough, it was a photo of Johan with some random guy and the text had the person who'd posted the photo referring to Johan as "Mother." Then things got weird. Johan stared responding to old posts about the photo not being visible accusing those people of incompetence or lying. He was gaslighting the thread, trying to claim posts made when the image wasn't visible were referring to the image after it had been made visible.
Correct. Johan tried to blame his fumbling incompetence on everyone but himself. He never admitted that the entire debacle was entirely of his own making.

It was not so "weird" my son.  What you did not see was the fact that I got 10 days behind in my answering of the posts.  So I answered posts about a picture that was not there at that stage but was actually there when I answered the posts.  That caused the "weirdness". 
Flat out lie.

But what caused your "blindness"?  You are subjective and on your mission and everything is evidence for your mission.  That is wrong my son and causes you to speak about "weirdness" when others saw the problem and someone gave me advice to rather stop writing from "behind" but jump to the front and work to the "behind".  That worked much better.  And I realized my mistake and corrected it.  Also proof that you are wrong in your statement. I am "deceptive and incapable of recognizing my part in any of the problems."
It is true that people offered sound advice to remediate the problem. It is also true that you not only rejected such advice but also insisted that it wasn't true, that all of your interlocutors were lying, and that all of your interlocutors had seen said image and were pretending to not have done so. When you finally recognised the issue, you quietly corrected it and continued to admit nothing. That is,and remains, a lie.

Naturally he was called out on this, but it took another week or two for him to stop.

Yep.  It took a week to reach the "behind" posts.
Another lie.

He got a few suspensions and eventually a permanent ban, mostly for personal insults and Doxing.

Nope.  I got one only.  I got a few requests from them which I all obeyed as I am the most obedient man on earth.  So they made a plan. While I was suspended I got banned for the same mistake.  They just found another place where I made the same mistake without me realizing it and they banned me.  They actually had to do it this way because they knew I will just stay within their requests and they didn't want that.  They wanted me out.
Another lie. You have a trail of bans from many sites. Do not attempt to pretend that you have not.

And you know about this:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12034213&postcount=2485

You see my son.  A Christian never ban somebody.  But humans do in their lack of Love and acceptance and lack of Forgiveness.  And even if they ban they should only do it with somebody not willing to change.  So where were I not willing to change after I have proved on two or three occasions already my willingness to abide with their requests.  Even here in this very forum the "mods" asked me not to write a certain word . . .(scfc).  So I am doing it.  Can they ban me now for obedience?  But IS did just that.  Ban me while I was suspended for the same thing without giving me a chance to obey. 
Are YOU willing to change? Of course not. You are incapable of doing so. Your trail of internet bannings demonstrates this.

But do not worry.  I Forgive the human "bosses" for being taken captured by wrong feelings/spirits which clouds their judgments.   So when I wrote to them they didn't answer me.  They are now hiding away from me.  They never gave me a chance to proof that I can stay within their "laws".  And now they are in hiding.
Nobody is hiding. Internet fora have rules. If you sufficiently violate those rules you get banned. This is not rocket magic.

Because that is what happens when you wronged somebody.  You have to hide from his face.  This very fact is my "club" in Robertson.  I have none other.  But it is very effective.  When the pastors meet me in town and has to run from my face it is a big disgrace for them.
Yet another lie. You know it and you know that I also know exactly what you did because I have spoken to the people of Robertson.

So please!

Contact them and invite them over.  Also tell them that I made some screenshots of my PM's to them but I should wait with the screenshots and see if they come over.  If not then I will post them here.  Tell them it will be better for them to come in person as I am not the "Mafia".  So you see my son.  I have a way of revealing . . .My Club . . .even here.  Because everybody will see them hiding if they do not come.

And this is the proof of my "Club" right here in front of you all.
Yeah, it is. We can see that you are actively victimising impoverished alcoholics. How very "christian" of you.

Bottomline:  We need God to rule.  He does not have that "incompetence".
Your incompetent god cannot even demonstrate that he/she/it/housecat even exists in the first place.

I'd continued interacting with him on Facebook largely because I found him an ideal template for a character in one of the stories I'm writing. I'd lost interest in him after I got what I needed, but when he tagged me in a post with a link to a forum I've been a member at for a while, I thought I'd drop into the conversation to relate a bit of what I knew about him.

Good my son.  This might be more of an eye opener for you.  Because they already formed their opinion of me and yours without any facts might just add to it or not.  But it is more of a worth to you to see what I have told you many times.  It is not for humans to judge.  That is best left to God.
It is an eye opener. It demonstrates how god belief can render individuals comprehensively nutty.

I want to make sure that anyone here who interacts with him knows what they're in for, gaslighting and lies with delusions of godhood. All you're going to get out of him from here on out will be variations on what he's already posted, either straight copy and paste or slight rewording. He's also going to try and get sympathy for being estranged from his children or unable to enter the town where he used to be a pastor. Don't fall for it. His problems are 100% his own doing and he is perpetuating that cycle where he's a bartender.

They already know my son.  And they have their own interests.  But some may change to get better interests.
They say resoundingly "NO".  And they have good reason.

There are some other nasty things I've learned about him, but I think this post has gone on long enough.

Go for it my son.  It seems like I am the "most nasty on planeth earth".  I think your book will be a "winner".  There has never been somebody as "nasty" as me.  But maybe you should take a look at your spirit behind everything first because it seems you are also revealed now.  The more you say the more they see.  That is The Club of the Lord.
As we all well know, you like "clubs". Are you the "nastieth" on Earth? No. You have not reached that level. You can't. You simply have to resort to trading booze to alcoholic paupers to get your jollies.

Love Mom.
You are nobodies mother.

personate-rain