Author Topic: Superman and God  (Read 24599 times)

Offline Abaddon

• Off to a Start
Re: Superman and God
« Reply #450 on: January 16, 2018, 01:16:47 PM »
Please note. I’m not “on the run” from anything.

Good.  So stay put.

Well, I’m going to stay put on this forum. I’ve been here MUCH longer than you. I like it here. It’s full of good people, a rarity on the Internet.

As for this thread, I only came here because I had relevant information regarding some of the sob stories you were spinning. Now that you’ve so conveniently and accommodatingly demonstrated and reaffirmed the toxic, abusive, and narcissistic behavior patterns I accused you of having, my reasons for spending time on you again are rapidly dwindling.

I look forward to the moment Johan clicks on the book link in my signature here and reads it.

Rather tell us why you changed it.  And what is important there.  Doesn't seem to fit into the thread.

I didn’t. It’s been my signature here for quite some time. Signatures are site wide settings, so nobody customizes them to specific threads. That would be silly.

If you go back to the ISF you will see my signature there is still a link to my apologetic book that you found so threatening.
Johan cannot fathom that. While you may have been a member for many years, Johan cannot feature that.

As for the fact that I have lurked here for many years. Johan has not chance of figuring that out.

I first arrived here when Apollo hoax was a thing and that is going back some years. I did not sign up because it seemed unnecessary at that time. There were a hat load of other venues. The simple fact that I chose to lurk seems sufficient for Johan to make any unevidenced claim he wishes. Go figure.

Online Halleyscomet

• But I'm feeling much better now...
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • And then, one day, at Bible Camp...
    • My Pointless Blog
« Reply #451 on: January 16, 2018, 02:18:11 PM »
Please note. I’m not “on the run” from anything.

Good.  So stay put.

Well, I’m going to stay put on this forum. I’ve been here MUCH longer than you. I like it here. It’s full of good people, a rarity on the Internet.

As for this thread, I only came here because I had relevant information regarding some of the sob stories you were spinning. Now that you’ve so conveniently and accommodatingly demonstrated and reaffirmed the toxic, abusive, and narcissistic behavior patterns I accused you of having, my reasons for spending time on you again are rapidly dwindling.

I look forward to the moment Johan clicks on the book link in my signature here and reads it.

Rather tell us why you changed it.  And what is important there.  Doesn't seem to fit into the thread.

I didn’t. It’s been my signature here for quite some time. Signatures are site wide settings, so nobody customizes them to specific threads. That would be silly.

If you go back to the ISF you will see my signature there is still a link to my apologetic book that you found so threatening.
Johan cannot fathom that. While you may have been a member for many years, Johan cannot feature that.

As for the fact that I have lurked here for many years. Johan has not chance of figuring that out.

I first arrived here when Apollo hoax was a thing and that is going back some years. I did not sign up because it seemed unnecessary at that time. There were a hat load of other venues. The simple fact that I chose to lurk seems sufficient for Johan to make any unevidenced claim he wishes. Go figure.

There are a great many mysteries that I suspect defeat him.

Offline arthwollipot

• Too Much Spare Time
  • Observer of Phenomena
« Reply #452 on: January 16, 2018, 03:43:35 PM »
I am already speaking 7 years to my child.  She is not stopping.  She is a problem in the Tavern aways attacking people and physical hurting them.  My other daughter, the owner, are tired of her.
I wonder where she learned that behaviour.
Self-described nerd

Offline Abaddon

• Off to a Start
« Reply #453 on: January 16, 2018, 03:51:33 PM »
I know where we learned that borked behaviour. Why are we pandering to it?

Online Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #454 on: January 16, 2018, 04:23:38 PM »
I am already speaking 7 years to my child.  She is not stopping.  She is a problem in the Tavern aways attacking people and physical hurting them.  My other daughter, the owner, are tired of her.
I wonder where she learned that behaviour.

That's assuming he's even describing her behavior accurately. Given the gaslighting I've seen him engage in on multiple forums the only thing we know for sure is that the story he tells is what he thinks casts him in the best light.

That said, the behavior he's describing can be indicative of an abuse victim lashing out, especially if he's managed to set his daughters against each other, another common tactic of abusers.  It's easier to maintain control of victims if the abuser keeps them fighting among themselves. Just look at the Scapegoat situation in the DaddyOFive videos.

Online daniel1948

• Hasn't
  • Too Much Spare Time
  • Cat Lovers Against the Bomb
« Reply #455 on: January 16, 2018, 04:30:58 PM »
Just popping back in to say I am amazed this thread has gone on for so long. Let it die.

I’d advise against locking it however. Unless he gets banned, Johan will just start another thread with a slightly different initial premise before it devolves back to him pissing and moaning about how his abuse victims don’t let him abuse them anymore.

Agreed. People could just stop posting, though. Obviously, that's each person's decision. Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm surprised people are still talking to this guy. I'm out of this thread again. Have fun. all.
Daniel
----------------
"Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think long and hard before starting a war."
-- Otto von Bismarck

Offline Abaddon

• Off to a Start
« Reply #456 on: January 16, 2018, 06:49:05 PM »
Just popping back in to say I am amazed this thread has gone on for so long. Let it die.

I’d advise against locking it however. Unless he gets banned, Johan will just start another thread with a slightly different initial premise before it devolves back to him pissing and moaning about how his abuse victims don’t let him abuse them anymore.

Agreed. People could just stop posting, though. Obviously, that's each person's decision. Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm surprised people are still talking to this guy. I'm out of this thread again. Have fun. all.
Oh I only continue to talk to the guy because I know what he has done and would not see that visited upon the next recipient.

Offline Johan

• Banned
  • Keeps Priorities Straight
« Reply #457 on: January 18, 2018, 04:59:34 AM »
You see my son.  A Christian never ban somebody

Lol.

Let's see Johan post something that doesn't tow the MAGA line to The_Donald and see how well that idea holds up.

My son.  I was looking for some content for a post

http://forums.delphiforums.com/pc-opinion/messages/?msg=210387.1

and saw this and decided to do it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SGU/comments/7r8oqa/banning_totally_wrong/

And obviously as I am not using my son, Abaddon's "Maffia" methods, I have to show you what I said.  Because the "Mafia" only exists to be punished.

https://www.reddit.com/user/johanabrahams
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 05:16:54 AM by Johan »

Offline Redamare

• Deleted
  • Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #458 on: January 18, 2018, 05:28:09 AM »
This is gibberish and I'm tired of seeing it in my feed. Can we be done now?
"redamare has kicked this thread's ass" -champagnej

Certainty is the enemy of wisdom.

--RED-uh-MAR-ay--

Offline Johan

• Banned
« Reply #459 on: January 18, 2018, 05:32:49 AM »
I think I've learned as much about Johan as I care to.  Now that his philosophical points have been made, I wouldn't mind if we all just stopped replying to him.  Surely, if his God was real and could help the worthy see the truth of his message, he would have gotten some converts from our community by now.  We should just let him fade away without banning him.
You have no idea how deep that rabbit hole goes. Halleyscomet has an inkling or more, but actually speaking to this guys victims puts a whole different colour on matters.

Just how physically violent has he gotten?

The fact that he's counting me as one of his followers speaks volumes about his level of delusion and the reliability of his claims that other people are followers. I've been perfectly open with him that I am only researching him in a somewhat anthropological sense to use him as a template for a side character who gets killed violently in a larger story. My primary reason for having jumped into this thread after having ignored him for a while on Facebook was because I wanted to give my friends and acquaintances here a heads up about him. Despite all this he seems to think I'll intercede on his behalf to try and get him allowed back into the ISF. Even if such an intercession had a chance of working I would never engage in it. He repeatedly and after multiple suspensions broke rules he was explicitly warned about. He deserved his permanent ban. He earned his permanent ban. He bragged about the impending ban before it happened. His posts here make it clear that the privacy violations that got him most to suspensions and his final ban would continue if he were allowed back into the ISF.

It's like he's trapped in some sort of a Groundhog Day type scenario only instead of eventually learning to improve himself with each iteration he just keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over again. To use a Biblical analogy he is like a dog returning to his vomit. (It's disturbing how often I've used that phrase in relation to him.)
Well, Johan uses the booze. He doesn't imbibe himself AFAIK, but he suckers impoverished black folks for preference much like how the native US indians got messed up. All he seeks is that the vulnerable will do anything for the next drink.

As for his child abuse and spousal abuse? I am not at liberty to post on such matters. You are free to imagine whatever you wish. You will not get close to the reality.

I have two daughters of my own. If I did what he did, I would expect you to summarily execute me. If you did similar I would execute you and you would welcome it. One cannot live with that level of horrible in all good conscience.

That’s disturbing but given what he’s written not terribly surprising.

Nope.  It is not the real disturbance here.  The real disturbance is you acting.  Why do you act "that's disturbing" and "surprising"?  Acting about Abaddon's superior knowledge.  As if Abaddon knows things you do not.  I took you into my Life.  You are on my Facebook Page.  Between my Children where I am living.  Right inside of my life.  Abaddon ran away.  Abaddon is not part of my life.  And you know nothing about the things of my life.  But Abaddon is speaking from over here.  He knows about my life.  What is his basis.  The Mafia.  And yours.  You  are part of my life.  You see everything.  But Abaddon speaks as if he knows.  But actually you are the one that see and experience.  But you do not know.  And he knows.

My Son!  You know!  He is Mafia. 

And now you are acting as if he knows and you not.  And acting "not so terribly surprising" as others over here.

Seems that writing of your many books caught up to you.  Many characters there.  All acting in your mind.  All day.  Whole day.  And now you are acting too. 

And because I am God.  Thus I am Light.  And I am not Mafia.  Speaking behind backs.  What I do and say is in the open.  And those with me will get into the open too.  Surely something to fear terribly.  As this is actually my "club".  So using my "club" on you I spoke about you.  In your new life. 

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

But do not worry.  Over there we know it is only "Matthew" I am speaking about.  As you are actually, Jesus, as my Son.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7/posts/1156662534470203

http://forums.delphiforums.com/perfectgrace/messages/?msg=1591.23

So while you are learning about you. . . .the actor . . and learning to despise yourself

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/the-hatred-of-god.70499/

. . . .there is obviously something better.  Jesus.

Look at Him.  And accept Him.  (Or look at your bicycle and accept the Rolls I am exchanging it for)

And you will start living real Life.  Nobody will see.  But you and me.  Others will say you are "delusional".  Do not worry.  You have Me and the rest of your Family you will see.
What does your god have to say about intentional lies?

Show us.

Here our subject inadvertently exposes his ignorance of actual theology. He was asked a simple question about lying, and he responded not with a Bible verse or quote from a theologian but a refusal to answer. He happily posts walls of text with Bible quotes peppered throughout yet is incapable of answering a remedial question about theology.

So why can you not show us.  You wrote some verses in FB to proof something.  And here you can not?

And then you act ignorance again.  Stop acting!

So.  You actually know the answer.  And so does everybody else.  God does not lie.  Humans do.  Me being a God therefor also does not lie.

Offline Johan

• Banned
« Reply #460 on: January 18, 2018, 05:44:06 AM »

You missed his method.  Why?
Method? Simple. You provided names, addresses, emails and phone numbers for your victims and challenged us to contact them. I took up that challenge and you did not much like it when I did so. Since then you have been trying to deflect attention away from the sordid facts.

Face facts. You are nobodies mother, you have no connection with the christian god, all you have is a god you made up out of whole cloth to justify yourself to yourself.

So here I did the same.

http://johanabrahams.pnyhost.com/Robertson.htm

But there is a big difference.  I am speaking to them in front of everybody.  In the open.  Totally transparent.  You did it on the sly.  In the darkness of your computer. 

And now your answers and mine does not line up.  So.  Where is the problem?

As I am God and you are human let me give you the solution.

All the "victims" are there in my "transparent"/Godly method.  Go right ahead and speak to them again.  But just make sure the most important e-email adress - mine- is there too.  You seemed to have "conveniently" forgotten it the previous time.  Thus you have this dark/evil/human/Mafia method.

Offline arthwollipot

• Too Much Spare Time
  • Observer of Phenomena
« Reply #461 on: January 18, 2018, 05:56:58 AM »
I know where we learned that borked behaviour. Why are we pandering to it?
Oh, hey there Abaddon.
Self-described nerd

Offline Johan

• Banned
« Reply #462 on: January 18, 2018, 06:25:44 AM »

Don't  dodge the issue.

The issue is my "club" with which I am controlling 20 000 people.

The population is not that large in Robertson. Another false claim.

So in your opinion.  How large are they really?

You did not control anyone in Robertson, they threw you out of town.

They way you brought the message is that I am controlling them with a "club".

More interesting is that you are enamoured with "controlling" people. That is what you are really after. You want to control others in order to stroke your own ego.

Nope.  You missed me.  God is already in control.  You are just struggling to see it.

And my "ugly" behavior towards my daughters.

Forget your ex-wife? Your behaviour was ugly towards everyone.

Nope.  I am just "clubbing" everyone.

The issue with my quotes I have acknowledged.  And I also stated that I will concentrate more on getting them right.

That is not evident.

To you nothing is evident.

What you didn't see is that I am already getting the easy ones right.  There are more complicated ones that I fumbled with.  But if I have time I will go back and redo them.  But I am getting behind so I am doing what I was adviced at the ISF forum.  To change strategy and start from the front and work backward.  Let's see if it works better here too.

That is known as a fringe reset.

Whatever.  But the issue is still standing.  How did I "club" 20 000 people?

So sorry.  You are the one getting in other issues now that is not important and actually solved already.  So back to my "ugly" behavior.  And back to my means of "clubbing" 20 000 people.  Because they are "clubbed".  That is established.  But my means are still unclear.

And the population of Robertson is what now?

Well if I used a good method for a good reason as I am saying then the population of Robertson made my name bad with lies.  That is really "ugly".  And if that is established then you can ask those that you believed to admit their mistake and correct it.

And my daughters are away from me.  And the reasons are still unclear.  These we need to clear up.  So start speaking and doing.  There is no conclusion yet.  Same as the foolish ISF.  There is no conclusion there either.  But they are foolish because they banned me before a very important conclusion has been reached.  That is because humans are foolish in nature.  God is Wise.  So humans need to step down from their ruling positions.  And God needs to start ruling.

What god? You have failed to provided any evidence for his/her.it's housecat's existence.

The good One that  does not do "ugly" things to those that are doing Good.  And trying to change the good with lies to bad.

This is the issue that is at hand.  So let us stick to the issue and not "derail" it with nonsense.  But Abaddon and Halley is part of this foolishness and as the evidence is mounting up and they are revealed more and more for their "humanity" they will jump around more and more it seems.

If anyone is jumping around, it is you.

That is a matter of opinion at this stage and will be confirmed by evidence later.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 06:56:43 AM by Johan »

Online Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #463 on: January 18, 2018, 06:32:16 AM »
I think I've learned as much about Johan as I care to.  Now that his philosophical points have been made, I wouldn't mind if we all just stopped replying to him.  Surely, if his God was real and could help the worthy see the truth of his message, he would have gotten some converts from our community by now.  We should just let him fade away without banning him.
You have no idea how deep that rabbit hole goes. Halleyscomet has an inkling or more, but actually speaking to this guys victims puts a whole different colour on matters.

Just how physically violent has he gotten?

The fact that he's counting me as one of his followers speaks volumes about his level of delusion and the reliability of his claims that other people are followers. I've been perfectly open with him that I am only researching him in a somewhat anthropological sense to use him as a template for a side character who gets killed violently in a larger story. My primary reason for having jumped into this thread after having ignored him for a while on Facebook was because I wanted to give my friends and acquaintances here a heads up about him. Despite all this he seems to think I'll intercede on his behalf to try and get him allowed back into the ISF. Even if such an intercession had a chance of working I would never engage in it. He repeatedly and after multiple suspensions broke rules he was explicitly warned about. He deserved his permanent ban. He earned his permanent ban. He bragged about the impending ban before it happened. His posts here make it clear that the privacy violations that got him most to suspensions and his final ban would continue if he were allowed back into the ISF.

It's like he's trapped in some sort of a Groundhog Day type scenario only instead of eventually learning to improve himself with each iteration he just keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over again. To use a Biblical analogy he is like a dog returning to his vomit. (It's disturbing how often I've used that phrase in relation to him.)
Well, Johan uses the booze. He doesn't imbibe himself AFAIK, but he suckers impoverished black folks for preference much like how the native US indians got messed up. All he seeks is that the vulnerable will do anything for the next drink.

As for his child abuse and spousal abuse? I am not at liberty to post on such matters. You are free to imagine whatever you wish. You will not get close to the reality.

I have two daughters of my own. If I did what he did, I would expect you to summarily execute me. If you did similar I would execute you and you would welcome it. One cannot live with that level of horrible in all good conscience.

That’s disturbing but given what he’s written not terribly surprising.

Nope.  It is not the real disturbance here.  The real disturbance is you acting.  Why do you act "that's disturbing" and "surprising"?  Acting about Abaddon's superior knowledge.  As if Abaddon knows things you do not.  I took you into my Life.  You are on my Facebook Page.  Between my Children where I am living.  Right inside of my life.  Abaddon ran away.  Abaddon is not part of my life.  And you know nothing about the things of my life.  But Abaddon is speaking from over here.  He knows about my life.  What is his basis.  The Mafia.  And yours.  You  are part of my life.  You see everything.  But Abaddon speaks as if he knows.  But actually you are the one that see and experience.  But you do not know.  And he knows.

My Son!  You know!  He is Mafia. 

And now you are acting as if he knows and you not.  And acting "not so terribly surprising" as others over here.

Seems that writing of your many books caught up to you.  Many characters there.  All acting in your mind.  All day.  Whole day.  And now you are acting too. 

And because I am God.  Thus I am Light.  And I am not Mafia.  Speaking behind backs.  What I do and say is in the open.  And those with me will get into the open too.  Surely something to fear terribly.  As this is actually my "club".  So using my "club" on you I spoke about you.  In your new life. 

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7?comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

But do not worry.  Over there we know it is only "Matthew" I am speaking about.  As you are actually, Jesus, as my Son.

https://web.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.7/posts/1156662534470203

http://forums.delphiforums.com/perfectgrace/messages/?msg=1591.23

So while you are learning about you. . . .the actor . . and learning to despise yourself

http://christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/the-hatred-of-god.70499/

. . . .there is obviously something better.  Jesus.

Look at Him.  And accept Him.  (Or look at your bicycle and accept the Rolls I am exchanging it for)

And you will start living real Life.  Nobody will see.  But you and me.  Others will say you are "delusional".  Do not worry.  You have Me and the rest of your Family you will see.

Show us.

Here our subject inadvertently exposes his ignorance of actual theology. He was asked a simple question about lying, and he responded not with a Bible verse or quote from a theologian but a refusal to answer. He happily posts walls of text with Bible quotes peppered throughout yet is incapable of answering a remedial question about theology.

So why can you not show us.  You wrote some verses in FB to proof something.  And here you can not?

And then you act ignorance again.  Stop acting!

So.  You actually know the answer.  And so does everybody else.  God does not lie.  Humans do.  Me being a God therefor also does not lie.

If you’re not ignorant then answer the question you were dodging.

Nobody here cares about how many times you say you’re not ignorant. You have to demonstrate it.

Online Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #464 on: January 18, 2018, 06:47:27 AM »
You see my son.  A Christian never ban somebody

Lol.

Let's see Johan post something that doesn't tow the MAGA line to The_Donald and see how well that idea holds up.

My son.  I was looking for some content for a post

http://forums.delphiforums.com/pc-opinion/messages/?msg=210387.1

and saw this and decided to do it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SGU/comments/7r8oqa/banning_totally_wrong/

And obviously as I am not using my son, Abaddon's "Maffia" methods, I have to show you what I said.  Because the "Mafia" only exists to be punished.

https://www.reddit.com/user/johanabrahams

One of those links requires a login to view the content. None of us can see the post.

No, I’m not telling you which one. You have to figure it out yourself. :) Given how long you were hung up on that Facebook picture I don’t really see repeating that discussion as worthwhile.

I find it amusing you’re so fixated on criticizing Abaddon when he did exactly what you were asking people to do. All your “mafia” ranting is just getting pissed about him doing exactly what you asked him to do. Your hypocrisy is amusing but not unexpected.

personate-rain