Author Topic: Episode #678  (Read 5948 times)

Offline arthwollipot

• Reef Tank Owner
  • Observer of Phenomena
Re: Episode #678
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2018, 10:39:25 PM »
But "trivius" was definitely incorrect.
Self-described nerd. Pronouns: He/Him.

Tarvek: There's more to being an evil despot than getting cake whenever you want it.
Agatha: If that's what you think, then you're DOING IT WRONG!

Offline daniel1948

• Isn’t a
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • I'd rather be paddling
Re: Episode #678
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2018, 04:35:09 PM »
Oh my God! Oh my God!! OH MY GOD!!! I won last week's Who's That Noisy! Yes, that was me (Daniel) who Jay named for sending in the correct answer. I was so certain that a gazillion people would have recognized it and answered before me that I even put that in my email. I thought it was soooo obvious. Because I remember those rock polishers. I never had one, but I knew people who did. Whoopee! I can't remember if I've ever sent in an answer before, if that, because I can never even think of a clever silly guess.

Unless there's another Daniel who also happened to send in the same answer, but I think that's unlikely.
Been meaning to ask- was it you who recommended David Huntsberger and Cara do a show together?

Sorry for being so late to answer this. As you likely know, I was out of town and not reading chat boards.

No, I am not the one who recommended that David Huntsberger and Cara do a show together. I like Cara, but I've never heard of David Huntsberger.
Daniel
----------------
"Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think long and hard before starting a war."
-- Otto von Bismarck