Author Topic: Podcasts that put you to sleep (in a good way)  (Read 331 times)

Offline mindme

• Reef Tank Owner
    • http://www.yrad.com/cs
Podcasts that put you to sleep (in a good way)
« on: August 28, 2018, 10:17:28 AM »
I've found listening to certain podcasts useful in helping me sleep. So as not to disturb my wife I have these:

https://www.cozyphones.com/products/new-release-contour-series-sleep-headphones-with-cool-mesh-lining-ergonomic-design

The odds of her waking up in the middle of the night and wanting to fuck me while I'm wearing those babies have been reduced considerably as well.

But, my martial issues aside, I've found there are some podcasts I really enjoy listening to to put me to sleep:

Generation Why
Liar City
Naked Mormonism
Ask a Spaceman

These are not boring podcasts. They have some balance between information that helps me zone my mind out and host voices that are soothing.

Anyone else have some favs that help you sleep?

"Because the world needs more Mark Crislip."

Conspiracy Skeptic Podcast
Korean Podcast
Michael Goudeau, Vegas Comedy Entertainer Available for Trade Shows

Online random poet

• That's bullshit!
  • Double-Plus Poster
  • On n'a jamais le temps, le temps nous a.
    • I have a LJ
Re: Podcasts that put you to sleep (in a good way)
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 12:26:27 PM »
My girlfriend has found one called "Sleep With Me," which she really likes. The guy tells the craziest stories about spacefaring nuns and a sentient Coke machine (called "scooter," if I recall). She keeps telling me about the stories, and my question is "Ok, but how does that help you sleep? Don't you stay awake juste to hear what happens next?" But I guess he's got a really soothing voice?

She also uses some sleeping podcasts with breathing exercises and meditation-style stuff. I could ask her for the titles if you are interested.
Aujourd'hui j'ai vu un facteur joyeux.

Online Friendly Angel

• Stopped Going Outside
  • Post count reset to zero in both forum apocalypses
Re: Podcasts that put you to sleep (in a good way)
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 04:37:44 PM »
I like those... I have tinnitus, and earphones help with sleeping.  Sometimes white noise, sometimes Bible study, anything I'm not really interested in.

As for the sex angle... maybe I'll get the kitten version.
Amend and resubmit.