Author Topic: Natural News / Mike Adams Newsletter Posted Here For Laughs  (Read 731 times)

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
Natural News / Mike Adams Newsletter Posted Here For Laughs
« on: September 29, 2018, 05:47:07 PM »
Back in my woo-filled days (more like years), I really liked Natural News. I've since returned to reality, but I'm still on their email list. Each day brings at least one new gem to my inbox, and I'd really like to share them all here. One issue I can already see is that since Mike Adams is so vehemently anti-government, at least half of the posts would cross over from the woo realm to politics and conspiracies.  Some of his updates contain both, as shown in the first example below-

Beware of the "Impossible Burger," plus breaking news on takedown of Google
The Attorney General of Louisiana is now calling for evil Google to be completely dismantled under anti-trust regulations.
The push to take down Google has finally begun. We must all eliminate Google from our world in order to save human rights and dignity.
See that full story here.
Also today: We are already living under many forms of dangerous martial law, including "digital martial law" and economic martial law.
Heed my warning for America, and why we must defeat the deep state traitors once and for all.
See my full warning here.

Stunning science shows planet Earth is being healed by rising CO2... forests expanding
While climate cultists call CO2 a "pollutant," new science shows that rising CO2 levels are actually expanding forest coverage across the planet.
In just the last few years, tree coverage has grown a whopping 7 percent, and as CO2 levels rise, forests, food crops and grasslands will recover and spring back to life.
The study was published in Nature.
See the astonishing full story here.

Warnings about "currency reset" and 5G deploying as a weapon system
We've got several important warnings for you today, starting with a must-see video about the coming "currency reset."
Lynette Zang offers a fascinating explanation of how and why your dollars are being covertly stolen from you without your knowledge or consent. When the "currency reset" comes, you'll lose everything unless you heed this warning ahead of time.
See the full article and video here.
For those of you monitoring the realm of cryptocurrency, a new channel has launched on Real.video called "KevBotReport."
This channel brings some much-needed critical thinking to the world of cryptocurrency. These short-form videos are incredibly informative.
See the story and videos here.
Finally today, see the first video below which explains how 5G wireless technology can be used as a directional weapon system to target and even execute certain individuals living within the range of 5G.

I've removed the hyperlinks to prevent clicks and subsequent pennies going his way, but feel free to use the “evil Google” to find the stories. Anyway, is this something people here would be interested in? It amazes me that people still fall for this crap, though since I was once one of them I understand. My hope is that it would be entertaining, but I wouldn't want to ruffle any feathers. My original idea was to post screenshots since Adams's smiling face next to the "astonishing revelations" adds another level of amusement, but I don't feel like opening an image account just for that. Let me know what you think.
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose" - Dale Gribble

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
Re: Natural News / Mike Adams Newsletter Posted Here For Laughs
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 05:26:26 PM »
Media "journalists" are actually demon-possessed Satanists... see this video
The battle for your mind is also a battle for your soul, and we now find ourselves in a cosmic battle for the future of humanity as Satanists are taking over every institution of modern society.
Many of the "people" now running the media, Hollywood, universities and government bureaucracies are actually demon-possessed Satan worshipers who despise all life on Earth (including natural life, natural medicine, natural birth and so on).
And they are growing stronger.
See my full report and stunning mini-documentary here.

Anything to demon-ize the actual media in hopes of driving people to his sites, I suppose.

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 06:42:48 PM »
For my 100th post, I proudly present a Natural News headline that ranks 5/7 on the craz-o-meter-

Earth is being terraformed in the name of "global dimming" - preparing for post-human era
I've authored today's article with great reluctance, but the conclusion is irrefutable.
Earth is now being terraformed to prepare the planet for a post-human era.
It's all being done in the name of "environmentalism," with a goal of releasing mass pollution (smog) into the atmosphere to block the sun, collapse the food supply and deplete atmospheric oxygen.
Someone has decided humans must be exterminated to "save" the planet.
See the full, detailed story here.
It includes full citations to the scientific studies, EPA citations and supporting documentation.

The actual site's headline takes it further-

TERRAFORMING has begun: "Global dimming" is a plot to EXTERMINATE humanity by terraformning the atmosphere with SMOG pollution, killing Earth's food crops and unleashing ecological collapse

The article mentions chemtrails (of course) and paints the inevitable doomsday scenario, all at the hands of the evil globalists- "...they must be stopped before they murder us all." The coming ice age / global cooling of the 1970s makes an appearance, as does a fun little info-graphic on photosynthesis. After railing for paragraphs about the "psychopath" elite, he ends by asking if everything he just posited is really happening (hey man, I'm just asking questions). I can't help but remember how uncritical my thinking used to be back when I believed this hooey. I'd laugh if it weren't so sad that millions of people still buy (literally) this nonsense, with a good number of them fiercely defending and promoting it. Adams and his ilk are are the real threat to humanity if they're willing to trade honest science and real environmental concerns for clicks and cash. Xenu help us all...

Offline Gig

• Brand New
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 05:01:08 PM »
That’s all quite interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2019, 05:49:23 PM »
Today's newsletter made me laugh more than once-

Behold, a pale horse: The 'Green New Deal' may deliver the fourth horseman of planet-wide death
Today's analysis will blow your mind. It turns out that the English translation of scripture from Revelation, talking about the "pale horse" is wrong. The original Hebrew actually describes the horse as the color "chloros," or green, with the same word root as chlorophyll, the molecule of life for all plants.
In today's analysis, I delve into how the environmentalism cult is actually a death cult, and it may be indicated as the fourh Horse, the fourth Seal of Death, written in the Book of Revelation.
Read this astonishing analysis and decide for yourself.
See my full analysis here.
P.S. Our Organic Hemp Juvenate is on a time-limited special deal, with less than 22 hours remaining. Get this amazing superfood for yourself and see what a difference it makes in your life. Full details here.

Typos, Revelation, hawking products... we have a hat-trick!

Online brilligtove

• Too Much Spare Time
  • Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity, you deal with.
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2019, 11:18:06 PM »
I follow a few right wingnut political cartoonists because that's about as much of the rhetoric and lies as I can handle on the average day.

In 1984 I turned 14 and my grade 8 class thought it was so weird that we were the distant dystopian future. My generation of tech and business folk have ushered in a surveilled life that Orwell would have boggled at.
evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2019, 04:18:24 PM »
I've heard the myth that doctors are more likely to let you die if you're an organ donor, but this one takes scaring potential donors to another level-

Warning to organ donors: You're still awake when they harvest your organs
A horrifying new scientific study reveals that patients are alive, awake and aware for several minutes after the heart stops beating.
Yet if you're an organ donor, this is when doctors rip into your body and harvest your organs to feed the medical system profit machine.
See the shocking new science that proves your consciousness continues for several minutes after you are pronounced "dead" by the organ harvesters.
Read the full story here.

Online brilligtove

• Too Much Spare Time
  • Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity, you deal with.
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2019, 10:03:12 AM »
For fuck's sake.
evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

personate-rain