Author Topic: Natural News / Mike Adams Newsletter Posted Here For Laughs  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
Re: Natural News / Mike Adams Newsletter Posted Here For Laughs
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2019, 06:59:18 PM »
Sunday's blast didn't even try to catch my attention-

Why we must question every media narrative over the past three decades
Now that we all know the media, the FBI, the CDC and even the scientists have all been lying to us about almost everything (Russia collusion, climate change, vaccines, etc.), it's time to question every media narrative over the past three decades.
I encourage you to revisit what you think is "real history" and reconsider what you think you know in light of the FBI's treason, media propaganda and "official lies" that have been weaponized and deployed against all of us for as long as we have been alive.
In particular, take a new look at the events of 9/11. You'll find that the official narrative is nothing but lies.
See my full analysis here.

P.S. Several ultra-clean personal care products are on special today, for one day only. See the details here.

Why did he put "official lies" in quotes? Did the FBI call their own story "official lies" or is he accidentally dogging himself? "Official story" would have made more sense, even though that's generally not how authorities describe events. At least today's email has catchy truther terms that almost paint a picture-

Medical fascism warning: Chemotherapy being forced on people against their will
Beyond vaccine mandates, the authoritarian pharma pushers are now using government coercion to force people to undergo chemotherapy against their will.
This is the new era of medical fascism and pharma-tyranny. If you resist, you will be arrested. If you speak out about the toxicity of the "treatment," you will be banned, fired from your job, de-platformed and smeared.
Welcome to the new era of total medical tyranny, courtesy of the same authoritarians who pushed infanticide and transgenderism.
Read the full story (and hear the podcast) here.

Just wow...
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose" - Dale Gribble

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2019, 01:48:52 PM »
If there's anyone qualified to discuss the cosmos, it's Mike Adams...

Five cosmic things you need to know about Earth, humanity and life
Events are accelerating rapidly, and there is a war on life, humanity and all of human civilization.
Today I've posted an urgent video with "cosmic" content, covering the really big picture of what's happening right now with the war on human life and human civilization.
Humanity is now literally fighting for its very survival... while most people are asleep and deliberately kept clueless and uninformed.
Watch my full video here.

And of course the videos and featured articles toward the bottom of the email do not disappoint-

Cannabis oil helps autistic boy finally speak after only 2 days of use
Watch this video

7 Surprising Beauty Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
Watch this video

New Chinese medicine cures breast cancer
Watch this video

Bipartisan coalition of lawmakers calls for vaccine industry to once again be held liable for injuries and deaths caused by vaccines
By Ethan Huff | Read the full story

After decades of denials, the Pentagon admits it has been investigating UFOs … and still is, even today
By JD Heyes | Read the full story

Murder of humans is murder – regardless of who the psychopaths use as the "scapegoat" – Blacks, Jews, or newborn babies
By S.D. Wells | Read the full story

Prescription for violence: The corresponding rise of antidepressants, SSRIs & mass shootings
By News Editors | Read the full story

Nike-owned Converse shoe company exploits child-abused "drag kid" in latest act of corporate pandering to evil LGBT mafia
By Ethan Huff | Read the full story

Adams's empire of holistic hokum really is a one-stop-shop for the true believer.

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2019, 04:35:15 PM »
I don't know what to say about this one. Adams seems to be running out of ideas...

Wikipedia co-founder exposes the lies and disinfo: "Wikipedia is broken"
Wikipedia has become so overrun with pharma-controlled "bad actors" and disinformation agents that the online encyclopedia's own co-founder has come out and blasted it as being "broken."
New message
Wikipedia is now run entirely by Monsanto, Big Pharma and the vaccine industry, and it has been weaponized to slander and smear anyone who questions official narratives.
Like all the tech giants, Wikipedia is now nothing more than a giant smear machine, parading around as "facts."
Courageous journalist Sharyl Attkisson exposes the full details in today's feature story.
See the full story here.

Instead of listing all of the email's related videos and articles, here are my 3 favorite-

3G, 4G, 5G Health Effects
Watch this video

TCM and Swine flu: Traditional Chinese Medicine found to reduce severity of H1N1 and speed up recovery
By Chloe Divino | Read the full story

After the wave of pro-liberty election victories across Europe, globalists blast Facebook for not doing enough to censor conservative voices… seriously?
Two phenomena are becoming clear throughout the West today: 1) More and more people, in the U.S. and Europe, are realizing that globalism is a loser; and 2) The globalists and their allies are ...

The first one shows a diagram of the female reproductive system, so that one likely says something about 5G making people sterile. This week's Skeptoid is about how that's impossible, so yeah. The third one ends mid-preview and I don't feel like reading the rest on Natural New Message dot com, but it sounds eerily familiar to an InfoWars blast I found in my junk folder this morning-

Worldwide Populism: Nationalists Shatter Globalists' Hold On EU
Alex Jones here to Keep you Informed this memorial day!
The EU elite are suffering a major blow as the preliminary results from the European Parliamentary election pour in. Nationalist parties came out on top in several major countries and the long-ruling centrist bloc fell short of securing a majority. The voter turnout across the EU reached over 50%, its highest level in decades! This Memorial Day, American patriots are looking across the Atlantic to see European populists win elections to free themselves from tyrannical rule.

Soooo... nationalism is good now, Alex? I've said it before and I'll say it again- I fucking hate the future...

Offline stands2reason

• Empiricist, Positivist, Militant Agnostic
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2019, 08:15:35 PM »
Like stepping through a portal into another world...

(click to show/hide)

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2019, 09:02:12 PM »
Only a true soldier in the Army Of Light would be able to see through BOTH deceptions...

Why are conservatives so easily duped by the lies of the vaccine industry?
I find it fascinating that conservatives readily see the junk science fraud behind so-called "climate change," but many mainstream conservatives are easily duped by the similar junk science lies of the vaccine industry.
Yet it's a Democrat - Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. - who is spearheading the real investigations into vaccines, questioning the safety of their ingredients and the routine fraud behind their approval by the FDA.
It begs the question: Why are Democrats tricked by the lies of the climate change fraud, while Republicans are tricked by the lies of the vaccine deep state?
See today's story for more details.

Also today: I've posted a couple of new podcasts that deserve a listen. Check out the top right column of the NN website to see my new podcast about China releasing toxic, ozone-destroying chemicals into the atmosphere... while almost no one in the USA calls them out for their pollution.

I know language evolves and "begging the question" doesn't quite mean what it used to, but c'mon Mike...

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2019, 07:24:25 PM »
Today's email is a doozy-

Why Facebook is complicit in the global disease crisis
By banning channels that promote natural health and fitness, Facebook is actively working to keep people diseased so that they "need" more of Big Pharma's overpriced poisons.
Facebook is actively working against the interests of humanity, and censorship is just one of its weapons to isolated people from honest information about health and wellness.
See the full story here.

Also today: As America descends into civil war and social unrest, I've posted a very timely video tour of my own personal "battle belt," revealing exactly what gear I've trained with over the years, and showing exactly how it's set up on a military-class equipment belt.
This is a configuration you'll need for self-defense during a SHTF scenario, or to defend your family and property against looters when law enforcement collapses during a grid failure.
See the video tour here.

I can't tell if that last part is scary or sad. I'm picturing him alone in his garage, practicing his skills with an organically grown, free-trade bamboo bow-staff. The Star Wars Kid of preppers, if you will.

Well, after actually skimming the linked page and scrubbing through the video, the answer is more scary than sad. His "battle belt" is basically military-style rifles and a first-aid kit (including a chest-wound seal)- "A lot of people forget to cover the first aid needs in all this, and they forget that engaging bad guys in a kinetic engagement always puts you at risk of being shot yourself" (emhpasis his). He says the word "skills" a lot which makes me read it in a Napoleon Dynamite voice. The post ends with this- "Also, watch this amazing free video course filmed with a couple of my buddies, called 'Real Self-Defense - The Joy Of Shooting.'" Hoo boy...

This is why actual fake-news is so dangerous. The appeal of organic living and "preparedness" evolves into this type of paranoia all too often. Even some people I used to hang with have gone from marching against Monsanto to stockpiling "supplies." I'll say it again- I'm VERY glad I stumbled upon skepticism and critical thinking. I just wish reality was more easily attainable for those stuck down the rabbit-hole...
« Last Edit: May 30, 2019, 07:32:52 PM by Beef Wellington »

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2019, 02:18:45 PM »
It's time for another Mike Adams / Alex Jones tag-team event!

Ohio hospital spreading deadly infectious disease through its water systems
NOTE: The "internet kill switch" is being tested today (Sunday), causing huge outages of Google and millions of other websites. The entire Shopify e-commerce system has been taken offline, shuttering hundreds of thousands of online e-commerce companies.
This is all being done in preparation for a massive event; most likely some sort of staged event. Notice that this took place immediately after the DOJ announced a bombshell anti-monopoly investigation into Google.
Something huge is about to hit. We will cover it more this coming week.
For today, the big story is about how a U.S. hospital has been exposing its patients to a deadly outbreak of disease, just as we warned about.
See the hospital infectious disease story here.

-new video in same email-

Alex Jones Calls on President Trump to Regulate Social Media Giants
Watch this video

And what did I get in my regular Inbox this morning?

Hey, it’s Alex Jones! Start your week informed!
A systemic network outage involving Google Cloud occurred over the weekend in an incident experts are speculating was the government testing the internet kill switch. The mysterious and almost unprecedented drop impacted tens of millions of users in America and Europe. Be vigilant as similar downtimes in the past were precursors to major incidents! Serious concern from the downtime also occurred when users of smart home products that run on Google Cloud were unable to enter their houses, use their AC, or operate their home security!

Another warning about something big. Since every other time they warned us was legit, I'm sure this one will be too... for reals.

Bonus late-morning update!

Google and other tech giants taken down yesterday as Trump goes to war with Big Tech
Yesterday saw global outages rippling across most of the major tech giants that are currently engaged in criminal fraud against humanity: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and more.
Google Cloud was brought to a grinding halt, and every service that depended on Google immediately cratered. Some people believe the government was testing an "internet kill switch," but I think this was Trump firing a warning shot over the bow of Big Tech.
Finally, Trump has unleashed the DOJ and FTC to hammer Google, Amazon and the other tech giants over their monopolistic practices and politically motivated speech suppression (and economic de-platforming).
In other words, Trump is fighting for our right to speak. And he's using the power of big government to take aim at the evil, fraudulent, criminal tech giants like Google and Twitter.
See my analysis here.

I think someone's had too much organic chia powder...
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 04:09:05 PM by Beef Wellington »

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2019, 06:29:38 PM »
Today's email makes mention of the NWO's totally successful de-population agenda. Enjoy!

Wildlife officials now poisoning hogs with same chemical added to hot dogs and bacon
It's true: Wildlife officials are now mass-poisoning feral hogs by releasing food bait that's laced with sodium nitrite, the same chemical added to hot dogs, beef jerky, bacon and processed meats.
It's hilarious: Humans think they're baiting hogs to wipe them out, but in reality it's the globalists who are baiting humans with toxic groceries to achieve global depopulation of humanity.
See this stunning, true story here.

Health Ranger? More like Heehee Ranger! Hilarious indeed.

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2019, 06:14:55 PM »
I think someone is a little obsessed...

America must declare "D-Day" against the tech giants or be forever enslaved under tyranny
On this 75th anniversary of the D-Day military effort that saved humanity from global fascism and tyranny, we must now turn our attention to the greatest threat humanity has ever faced: The evil techno-fascists of Google, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Wikipedia, Apple and Amazon.
Today, the techno-fascists are the greatest threat to human civilization, and America must declare "D-Day" against these tech monopolists, then defeat and dismantle them to save humanity from total oppression and enslavement.
See my call for action here.

Going to the actual site, his call for "action" is just phoning senators, reps and the White House. I thought we didn't like the gov't, though... He mentions how Big Tech is destroying  "all the pillars of civil society" and how SalesForces.com (sic) is "torturous interference" when it comes to commerce. Sounds like someone doesn't want a CRM sharing his profits. No Natural News scare-session wold be complete without a nifty info-graphic, and this one delivers. Under a super-sized "WORSE THAN 1894" we see the CEO's of all the companies Adams hates, and a blurb about their Hague-worthy behavior-

-Mark Zuckerberg / Facebook - "Controls what you're allowed to share, mandates the opinions you're allowed to express."
-Jeff Bezos / Amazon - "Controls what you're allowed to read or watch, bans vaccine documentary movies that don't conform to the lies of the CDC."
-Jack Dorsey / Twitter - "Controls all public debate by selectively silencing those who express political views that Dorsey doesn't like."
-Jimmy Wales / Wikipedia - "Runs an industry-organized, coordinated smear engine to discredit and suppress all independent scientists, naturopaths and journalists."
-Tim Cook / Apple - "Colludes with China to suppress human freedom, bans apps that dare to tell the truth about infanticide or the rise of Satanism"
-Sundar Pichai / Google - "Controls what you're allowed to find, suppresses human knowledge to keep humanity enslaved under 'official narratives.'"

Since the Natural News app is still available on Apple's App Store, these other apps he's talking about must have been on another level of crazy. The graphic's bottom text directly compares them all to Hitler and Mussolini, and again claims humanity will never be free as long as they're in charge. I thought it looked familiar, and sure enough it's almost an exact copy of one of The Last Jedi posters- Zuck as Luke, Dorsey as Ray, Bezos as Kylo, Cook as Finn, Pichai as Leia and Wales as Poe. If it is a ripoff, he's probably never seen the movie...

I almost missed the trusty links (to "important podcasts") below the main post-

Jack Dorsey must be prevented from ESCAPING his war crimes
Tech giants are more POWERFUL and DANGEROUS than any government
Google's "Online Apartheid" MUST be halted!
Trump must SEIZE domain names of Google, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube!

Sounds like Big Gummit has become the answer to literally everyone's problem, eh Mike?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2019, 06:37:25 PM by Beef Wellington »

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2019, 02:13:46 AM »
And there was much rejoicing

Facebook bans Natural News - Health Ranger responds
Facebook has now permanently banned Natural News.
I've posted a detailed video response and a message to humanity.
We need your voice to help express the outrage against Facebook for banning one of the most important voices in the world of natural health, nutrition and personal liberty.
See the full article and video here.
P.S. Don't miss the special today on Liyfbiotic Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes. Your gut health is crucial to your overall health. For the next 16 hours, we've got these on special. See the details here.

(yaaaay)

Online John Albert

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2019, 07:19:14 AM »
A "message to humanity"  :laugh:

Offline PANTS!

• One leg at a time.
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • What seals? I auditioned for this job.
« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2019, 12:03:50 PM »
And there was much rejoicing

Facebook bans Natural News - Health Ranger responds
Facebook has now permanently banned Natural News.
I've posted a detailed video response and a message to humanity.
We need your voice to help express the outrage against Facebook for banning one of the most important voices in the world of natural health, nutrition and personal liberty.
See the full article and video here.
P.S. Don't miss the special today on Liyfbiotic Probiotics and Digestive Enzymes. Your gut health is crucial to your overall health. For the next 16 hours, we've got these on special. See the details here.

(yaaaay)

Whyfore the ban?  Anti-Vax backlash (finally)?  Or were NN also stumping for the nat-sees?

Now where I come from
We don't let society tell us how it's supposed to be
-Uptown, Prince 👉

The world is on its elbows and knees
It's forgotten the message and worships the creeds

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2019, 02:07:00 PM »
Whyfore the ban?  Anti-Vax backlash (finally)?  Or were NN also stumping for the nat-sees?

Not sure, but surely this could kill more than fiddy men. From a special bonus external link-

"Natural News, which pushes wild conspiracy theories and once published an injectable DIY homeopathic “vaccine” for Ebola, had already been banned from Twitter and YouTube."

https://gizmodo.com/natural-news-suspended-on-facebook-founder-calls-for-p-1835367529
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:09:38 PM by Beef Wellington »

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2019, 04:19:23 PM »
This Facebook ban is the gift that keeps on giving! From today's email blast-

European NGO sues Facebook over censorship... more coming
Organizations that have been maliciously targeted by Facebook for unjustified censorship are fighting back. Now, a European non-profit (NGO) is suing Facebook for being de-platformed.
Natural News is also exploring the proper legal action to take against Facebook and other tech giants that are practicing malicious discrimination against natural health content and open speech.
See the full story here.

P.S. I've got a breaking news video coming later this evening on Natural News. It's about the escalation of censorship. Watch for it around 11 pm central.

New Videos from Brighteon
Facebook bans Natural News; Health Ranger responds with message for humanity
Watch this video

5G Apocalypse: The Extinction Event film reveals how 5G is an assault weapon meant to destroy humanity
Watch this video

Proof of Weather Modification - Storms don't start in the middle of a dry band unless they've had help via Geoengineering
Watch this video

Here we have breaking news that apparently can wait for 10 hours, 5G fear-mongering and the unsinkable chemtrails. I am very excited about all of this.

Offline Calinthalus

• Too Much Spare Time
    • My Page
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2019, 04:27:53 PM »
I'm a big Free Speech guy.  I get in arguments about it all the time around here.

But NBC does not owe me a TV show. IHeartRadio does not have to play my solo album.  Facebook does not have to allow me to say whatever I want.  They are all private entities who can choose to deplatform whomever the fuck they want.

It strikes me as so On Brand that the same people that wanted to ban "gay propaganda" when Will & Grace was on TV are now shitten kittens when people are refusing to give them a microphone.  Fuckin snowflakes.
"I think computer viruses should count as life. Maybe it says something about human nature, that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. Talk about creating life in our own image."
--Stephen Hawking

personate-rain