Author Topic: Natural News / Mike Adams Newsletter Posted Here For Laughs  (Read 1962 times)

Offline Soldier of FORTRAN

• Reef Tank Owner
  • Cache rules everything around me.
Re: Natural News / Mike Adams Newsletter Posted Here For Laughs
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2019, 06:03:15 PM »
Proof of Weather Modification - Storms don't start in the middle of a dry band unless they've had help via Geoengineering

Haha, god I wish

If we had a Directorate of Weather Control, I would sign up in a heartbeat. 
If global warming is real then how come I just felt this chill down my spine?

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2019, 07:44:21 PM »
From today's email-

Facebook banned Natural News for "off-platform" article defending children
New development: We've now learned that Facebook banned Natural News for an "off-platform" article that was never posted to Facebook.
This article called for defending children from being chemically castrated or mutilated by the "LGBT indoctrination" agenda pushers who are now increasingly preying on children.
This new development means Facebook is monitoring everything you write, even off platform, and using it to determine whether you are allowed to speak at all.
See the disturbing full details here.

New Videos from Brighteon.com
Next wave of tech censorship to banish all natural health content
Watch this video

2018 was the year that climate change scare stories all fell apart… see the list of debunked climate hoaxes
Watch this video

The mass dumbing down of humanity is now confirmed by scientists
Watch this video

Featured Articles
Breaking: Tech giants to censor all healthy living content that promotes nutrition, organics, clean water, clean vaccines or anti-cancer foods
By Mike Adams | Read the full story

Health Ranger blasts Facebook’s ban of Natural News, says American Left creating Soviet-style society where no one can question "official" narratives
By JD Heyes | Read the full story

Well, disturbing is right. Not the part about FB banning NN for content not featured on FB, for which Adams provides no evidence, but the article itself. It's basically Adams claiming it was an article posted only to NN that got them banned, then a laundry list of supposed atrocities that the "progressives" have carried out against today's youth in the name of "LGBT-ism." Some of the things he mentions are truly unsettling, though I doubt the way they're presented is based in reality.

In keeping with the "for laughs" purpose of this thread, I did chuckle at the related videos and the thumbnails being mixed up. The climate hoax headline is paired with a woman making a cross-eyed derp face, while the dumbing down preview shows an ominous looking globe. The "Soviet-style society" preview shows a man who looks a lot like Jason Bateman with Facebook branded gaff tape over his mouth. The "tech giants" thumbnail is a nerd wearing suspenders being stomped on by a hipster wearing torn skinny jeans and green sneakers. The nerd appears to be minding his own business, at least the dropped grocery bag gives that impression. The concrete wall behind them is tagged with Google, Apple, Twitter and FB logos. I really don't think they thought this one through long enough.

Who knows if FB really booted them for content posted elsewhere. The official reason was spam according to a quick Google search. Be warned the following Gizmodo both links and previews NN's "Ebola vaccine" instructions, so prepare yourself for involuntary face-palms. Where would one even get "An Ebola sample: some spit or other disease product, such as blood, from a person infected with Ebola, or who is suspected sick with it" per Step #4?

https://gizmodo.com/facebook-says-natural-news-got-banned-for-spam-not-for-1835404239
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose" - Dale Gribble

Offline stands2reason

• Empiricist, Positivist, Militant Agnostic
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2019, 08:42:37 PM »
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/google-delists-mike-adams-natural-news-website-was-it-because-of-fake-news/

So, they've actually been delisted from Google for more than two years now?

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2019, 09:09:11 PM »
https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/google-delists-mike-adams-natural-news-website-was-it-because-of-fake-news/

So, they've actually been delisted from Google for more than two years now?

Sounds about right. I remember many years ago Alex Jones making a stink when Google stopped listing InfoWars and PrisonPlanet in the News results. If i recall, he was also mad about airports in Europe warning wifi users that visiting his websites could be unsafe. Now that I think about it, his webmaster probably forgot to renew a cert or two :P

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2019, 02:08:39 PM »
Well folks, today we have a major revelation about Natural News. I'll explain in a moment, but first here's today's blast-

It begins: LGBT parents now mutilating their own babies in the name of progressivism
I apologize in advance for the horrific nature of today's featured news, but it's crucial that all of us who seek to protect the lives of innocent babies speak out about what's really happening.
Just as I predicted would happen, LGBT parents are now mutilating their own babies at home in attempted DIY transgender "alterations." One lesbian couple that tried this ended up killing their baby boy.
The mutilation of babies in the name of "progressivism" is yet another insane truth about the mass mental illness that now typifies the extreme fringes of the LGBT movement. We all have a duty to help protect innocent children from these monsters.
See the full story here.

Outpouring of reader support for Natural News after Facebook's malicious ban
Watch this video

Amazon to become a retail front for toxic P&G consumer products
Watch this video

Drink This Tea Before Bed to Reduce Stress and Help You Sleep
Watch this video

Featured Articles
Medical police state: Illinois man going to prison for buying cannabis edibles to treat his cancer
By Ethan Huff | Read the full story

Google won’t be able to avoid the discovery process in lawsuit by conservative employees, meaning all its fraudulent practices and lies are about to be exposed

Sponsor: Organic, lab-verified storable food supply made completely without junk ingredients or GMOs.

Deadly U.S. medical hoaxes that 200 M Americans still believe
By S.D. Wells | Read the full story

LGBT horrors: Lesbians stab innocent nine-year-old son to death after trying to make him "transgender" by cutting off his genitals at home

The article in that last preview, and what is presumably the main focus of today's email, shows only one source for the insanity they're pushing. This comes as no surprise at this point, but I was still taken aback. Their source for this lunacy is none other than Hal Turner. You read that right. I hovered over the link they provided and it goes to notorious racist Hal Turner's radio show. Are they even trying anymore? If they are, is this really what they consider a credible source? Holy shit, dude. This is like if InfoWars linked to stormfront to prove Pizzagate was real.

I recall a few years ago a YouTube video making the rounds in the Truth-o-sphere of a plane that supposedly forgot to "turn off" its chemtrails. In reality, it was just a foggy night and the plane pulled some condensation in behind it while landing. The account that posted the video? Hal Turner Radio Network. Not-so-strange bedfellows, it seems...
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 05:24:29 PM by Beef Wellington »

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2019, 02:07:28 PM »
Yesterday-

Shock as Trump signs executive order that drops regulations on GMOs
Sad news today, friends: President Trump has just signed an executive order that would eliminate nearly all regulations on GMOs and genetically engineered crops.
This is a huge win for Monsanto / Bayer, but a horrible defeat for ecology, clean food and consumer safety.
Frustration with Trump is increasing among health-conscious individuals as the President seems to be all-in for 5G telecomm, vaccines and now GMOs.
See my full report here.

Also today: MailChimp is now blocking the sending of emails that mention vaccine awareness or safety. The email hosting platform has gone full Orwellian and is even reportedly holding email lists "hostage" by not releasing them to the customers who built them.
See the shocking true story of email censorship here.

Top 10 Toxic Foods We Love To Eat
Watch this video

5 Ways That Sugary Soda is Bad For Your Health
Watch this video

No, your body does not need medication to be healthy
Watch this video

Featured Articles
The medical establishment routinely lies about patients being "brain dead" in order to harvest their organs

Health Ranger bullied by Left-wing media after correctly predicting LGBT child mutilation: Where are these same fake news sources with an apology?

Facebook attorneys admit in court there’s no privacy on its platform … Users surveiled, tracked and spied on without boundaries or limitations
By Tracey Watson | Read the full story

SWAT-style raid on Christian school at center of lawsuit

Scientists discover toxins from flooring and furniture in children’s blood, urine
By Isabelle Z. | Read the full story

Detox naturally with Groovy Bee Detox Foot Pads from the Health Ranger Store
Detox foot pads use osmosis to help your body's natural elimination process for toxins, pollutants, and heavy metals. Get started now with our new Groovy Bee Detox Foot Pads. Simply place them on your feet before sleeping to wake up feeling refreshed. We meticulously lab-test our premium foot pads for glyphosate, heavy metals, and microbiology. They are non-GMO, vegan, contain no gluten, and have not been tested on animals.
Learn More »

and today-

STD superbugs now spreading like wildfire across human populations
Be careful who you sleep with. STD superbugs are exploding across human populations, and once you're exposed there is no cure.
See the full story here.

Also today: Is the measles vaccine more dangerous than the measles itself? See stunning details about the health warnings found on measles vaccines insert sheets and disclosure documents.
Full story here.

Fluoride chemicals added to U.S. drinking water are unprocessed toxic waste; water fluoridation needs to end
Watch this video

5G Danger: Hundreds of respected scientists sound the alarm about health effects as 5G networks go up nationwide
Watch this video

The link between mercury dental fillings and chronic illness
Watch this video

Featured Articles
They’re finally getting it: WHO recommends "more rational" drug laws, recognizes cannabis as legitimate medicine

Exposure to glyphosate increases risk of cancer by more than 40 percent

Taking aged garlic daily reduces your risk of cancer, researchers find
By Michelle Simmons | Read the full story

Are you putting fracking wastewater in your pool? If you use Clorox pool salt, you might be

Twitter tries to "clarify" its content rules, but still won’t provide any justification whatsoever for banning the Health Ranger from its platform

No real comments this time, as I think the headlines are funny enough. I love that he still calls himself The Health Ranger. Good luck with that apology, Mike. Just keep pushing dangerous pseudo-everything and I'm sure it will come any day now.