Author Topic: Natural News / Mike Adams Newsletter Posted Here For Laughs  (Read 3851 times)

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
Re: Natural News / Mike Adams Newsletter Posted Here For Laughs
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2019, 03:44:08 PM »
Mike "New Message" Adams is back on a chemtrail-kick-

Climate change scientists to unleash mass extinction event for planet Earth
The climate change scientists are actively working to create another mass extinction of planet Earth by mimicking the same thing that killed off the dinosaurs 66 million years ago.
"Geoengineering" is the scheme to pollute the atmosphere and dim the sun, shut down photosynthesis, freeze the planet's surface, collapse the food webs and unleash acid raid across land and sea.
New message
These insane scientists will annihilate humanity if they are allowed to scale up their mad science experiments. But the dirty little secret is that depopulation has been their true goal all along.
New message
Read my full, detailed news report here.

New Videos
(hashtag omitted)WeDoNotConsent - Why We the People don't consent to Democrats' stolen elections
Watch this video

Featured Articles
Flu vaccine fails yet again as new wild strain appears halfway through flu season
By Ethan Huff | Read the full story

Sponsor: Thinning hair? Pour this on your head and watch what happens

Google attacks health, nutrition and organics, but supports Antifa terrorism and violence

Canadian pastors being arrested for preaching the Gospel while broadcasters remain free to exploit "drag" children to advance LGBT agenda
By JD Heyes | Read the full story

The stolen elections bit made me chuckle, and the flu-shot piece is just laughable. If anyone ever said the flu-shot was 100% effective, I must have missed it. I'm curious as to what would one would pour on their head to prevent hair loss, but not curious enough to click.

The continued Google bee in NN's bonnet keeps getting wackier. The thumbnail for that piece is a confused looking woman in her mid-20's eating a salad from a wooden bowl while a horde of dark (zombie?) arms branded withGoogle's logo reach out to presumably take her salad away.

The last story's thumbnail is what appears to be some sort of mermaid ghost on all fours. Is that what these people think LGBT is? There's only one way to find out, but I ain't gonna...
"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose" - Dale Gribble

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2019, 07:49:38 PM »
Well Adams is once again drifting into dangerous territory. But first, some insanity from yesterday-

The arrogance of science has doomed humanity (plus other important news)
Under the banner of "science," humanity has been subjected to mass poisoning, radiation, toxic medications and nutrient-depleted food.
Now, it turns out that "science" is working to annihilate humankind and destroy human civilization. You're not allowed to point this out, or you will be labeled "anti-science."
See the stunning truth (and new video) here.

New Videos
The arrogance of science has doomed humanity
Watch this video

"Should Child Vaccination be Mandatory?"
Watch this video

Featured Articles
Trump pledges to explore Big Tech regulations following social media summit, vowing "we’re not going to be silenced"

Provide the best possible environment for your genes: Eat more turmeric
By Isabelle Z. | Read the full story

Amazon is now just an extension of the "military industrial complex" and the CIA deep state, with high-profit ties to Pentagon

Speeding up Mother Nature: New nanocoating technology can speed the degradation of microplastics by harnessing the elements
By Paul Waters | Read the full story

(video site name redacted) is now LIVE and ready to host your speech videos that are banned by the techno-fascists
By Mike Adams | Read the full story

-and today-
Man who firebombed government building was Antifa, promoted by CNN
Yes, the establishment media openly endorses left-wing terrorist groups, and a man who was shot and killed by police this weekend while attempting to firebomb a government building was a self-professed Antifa member and part of a group that was celebrated by CNN.
It's time to label Antifa a terrorist group and empower law enforcement and armed citizens to put down these rabid dogs that are seething with hatred, bigotry and violence.
See the full, astonishing report here.

New Videos
Colon Cleansing Smoothie for Detox
Watch this video

Big Tech Tyranny is Big Pharma tyranny
Watch this video

Southern California to be a nuclear radiation wasteland?
Watch this video

Featured Articles
Top 8 places you’ll find deadly pesticides in your food, beverages, medicine and personal care products that you never even thought about before: Part I
By S.D. Wells | Read the full story

Alaskan vacation ends in mercury poisoning after man eats too much fish
By Paul Waters | Read the full story

Nearly all bottled water found to contain microplastics… you are drinking "plastic stew" that disrupts human hormones
By Tracey Watson | Read the full story

Slaughter stats: Americans eat 9 B chickens every year, 100 M pigs and 35 M cows – How many are infected with disease?
By S.D. Wells | Read the full story

Apologies for leaving the more politically charged pieces in, but in this case it was necessary. Adams's sentence about empowering armed citizens to "put down" antifa protesters sure sounds like a call to violent action to me. And just a few posts ago I was sure he had learned his lesson after his short-lived GMO hit-list website.

On a lighter note, "speeding up mother nature" sounds a bit oh, I don't know, unnatural. And dig the Glenn Beck style question marks added to ludicrous statements. They really want to call California a wasteland but phrasing it as a question sounds more professional, I suppose. If it does become a nuclear wasteland, at least there's a smoothie to clean the radiation from your colon.

Offline stands2reason

• Empiricist, Positivist, Militant Agnostic
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
« Reply #62 on: July 16, 2019, 10:09:19 AM »
Speeding up Mother Nature: New nanocoating technology can speed the degradation of microplastics by harnessing the elements

Weird how it has one real science story in there, from a few months ago. (https://phys.org/news/2019-02-nanocoating-technology-harnesses-sunlight-degrade.html)

Offline Beef Wellington

• Not Enough Spare Time
« Reply #63 on: July 16, 2019, 05:10:40 PM »
Today we have more baseless doom and gloom Natural News-

The world's tech infrastructure is crumbling as satellites and power grids fail
The recent blackout in NYC is just the beginning. The world's tech infrastructure is beginning to crumble with an acceleration of the outages.
Europe's GPS satellite system, for example, has been down for days. And New York's power company says residents should expect more power outages ahead.
The internet keeps failing with increasing frequency, too, as tech becomes more complex and unreliable, with more dependencies and logistical legs that have multiple points of failure.
Modern society has become too complex to sustain, it turns out. And the collapse will be devastating to modern cities.
Read the full details here.

New Videos
What Chernobyl and the vaccine industry have in common: The mass poisoning of humanity
Watch this video

The arrogance of science has doomed humanity
Watch this video

5 Health Conditions Onions Can Help You With
Watch this video

Featured Articles
Delusional Leftists now claim earthquakes are caused by climate change… why not solar flares, too?

Can you survive after a massive power outage?
By Stephanie Diaz | Read the full story

Apologies again for leaving another political headline in, but that was made me laugh. I did omit another one that said democrats should "turn in your passports and GTFO." I thought about leaving it to demonstrate how much NN has changed from vitamins and homeopathy to blatant right-wingery, but that's pretty well known by now. I didn't click on the main story but I'm willing to bet Mike has just the products to help me survive the coming city-pocalypse...