Author Topic: Mono-atomic Gold  (Read 359 times)

Offline Skeptic1001

• Banned
  • Off to a Start
Mono-atomic Gold
« on: November 24, 2018, 03:25:17 AM »
I just happened upon a YouTube video that mentioned mono-atomic gold and I was very intrigued that gold becomes a DiaMagnetic material while in this powdered state. A very fine powder, as mono-atomic means that each physical molecule is separated into a finest physical state without liquifying or plasmatizing. Diamagnetism is simply a reversal of the regular magnetism that all people are familiar with, repelling other materials rather than pulling on them. I was surprised to learn with that first YouTube video that ancient rulers valued powdered gold for this DiaMagnetic property because they supposedly used it to power levitating vehicles. Now that was a wild claim and I highly doubted it and thought there could be more information on this subject. Unfortunately there was a steep stack of cheap salesmen selling what they called Orbus, claiming that if you ate this powdered and chemically changed mono-atomic version of Gold you would gain fantastic physical boosts of all kinds. These bogus advertisements muck the search engine up and you can't find any decent serious and scientific articles on this subject. Wiki was equally as bad. Anyone got some information? What is your opinion on this supposed antigravitational Orbus?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 03:29:09 AM by Skeptic1001 »

Online John Albert

• Stopped Going Outside
Re: Mono-atomic Gold
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 03:51:40 PM »
It would make for a fun little bit of lore for a sci-fi fantasy story or D&D adventure.

Offline Soldier of FORTRAN

• Reef Tank Owner
  • Cache rules everything around me.
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 04:12:06 PM »
It's basically a creative writing exercise with misused jargon.  There's nothing of substance here to investigate.
If global warming is real then how come I just felt this chill down my spine?

Online John Albert

• Stopped Going Outside
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 12:40:01 PM »
Isn't this some David Icke bullshit?

personate-rain