Author Topic: Fenugreek  (Read 354 times)

Offline Skeptic1001

• Banned
  • Off to a Start
Fenugreek
« on: November 24, 2018, 09:24:59 AM »
Fenugreek is a wonder herb with many health benefits and multiple uses. Popular for breastfeeding mothers this herb also has uses for males. I use fenugreek primarily for heart burn and as a dietary supplement. I use well over the recommended dosage and this creates a strong testosterone boost with steroidal effects. My body has countered the undesired side-effect of diahria and scratchy throat but the herb works. I smell like maple syrup. Not a bad smell but nonetheless I would rather not smell like maple syrup. Small price to pay for heart burn relief and being .01% manlier. Anyone else use this amazing herb? Oh yeah, my attitude was improved. Bonus!

« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 09:29:30 AM by Skeptic1001 »

Offline John Albert

• Stopped Going Outside
Re: Fenugreek
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 04:27:34 PM »
Sorry, I'm not buying those self-subjective and unsupported claims.

I often use fenugreek greens and seeds when cooking curries, but I don't believe they have magical powers.

Offline daniel1948

• Isn’t a
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • I'd rather be paddling
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 06:45:16 PM »
I second John's comment. Fenugreek is a spice that deserves a place on the kitchen shelf. It has no magical or medicinal properties.
Daniel
----------------
"Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think long and hard before starting a war."
-- Otto von Bismarck

Offline bachfiend

• Not Any Kind of Moderator
  • Well Established
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 07:29:01 PM »
And it obviously doesn’t have the magic property of improving a person’s spelling.  ‘Diahria?’  Really?  Or grammar.  ‘the undesired side-effect (should have been in the plural, actually all side-effects are undesired) of diahria and scratchy throat.’
Gebt ihr ihr ihr Buch zurück?

personate-rain