Author Topic: Mortgage Question  (Read 815 times)

Offline Ah.hell

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
Re: Mortgage Question
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2019, 04:50:25 PM »
Checks are for people that hate trees only. 
On for the kvetching thread.  I want to roll my old health savings account over into my new HSA, the only way to do it is to have them cut a check to me that I can deposit into the new account?  WTF, is this the 19th century?

Online Desert Fox

• Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • Hopeful Non-Theist
    • Kitsune's Web Page
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2019, 05:14:18 PM »
Checks are for people that hate trees only. 
On for the kvetching thread.  I want to roll my old health savings account over into my new HSA, the only way to do it is to have them cut a check to me that I can deposit into the new account?  WTF, is this the 19th century?

One of my jobs still pays me by paycheck even though it is cheaper electronically.
"Give me the storm and tempest of thought and action, rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith. Banish me from Eden when you will; but first let me eat of the fruit of the tree of knowledge."
— Robert G. Ingersoll

Offline Billzbub

• Stopped Going Outside
  • I know you know I know
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2019, 12:28:23 PM »
My daughter's university is SUNY-ESF where the ESF stands for Environmental Science and Forestry.  They send me paper bills and only accept mailed-in, paper checks as payment.   ???
Quote from: Steven Novella
gleefully altering one’s beliefs to accommodate new information should be a badge of honor

Offline Tassie Dave

• Frequent Poster
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2019, 03:09:11 PM »
You guys still use cheques. use Imperial instead of Metric, and have a half wit as your leader.  ???

To think we used to think you were the most advanced nation on Earth  ;)  ;D (j/k)

Offline brilligtove

• Too Much Spare Time
  • Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity, you deal with.
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2019, 04:11:08 PM »
I autopay bills off my credit card. Insured, easy to set up, collects points.
evidence trumps experience | performance over perfection | responsibility – authority = scapegoat | emotions motivate; data doesn't

Offline daniel1948

• Isn’t a
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • Cat Lovers Against the Bomb
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2019, 10:02:08 PM »
I autopay bills off my credit card. Insured, easy to set up, collects points.

Some of my utilities don’t accept payment by credit card because they don’t want to have to pay the fees to the card companies.
Daniel
----------------
"Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think long and hard before starting a war."
-- Otto von Bismarck

personate-rain
personate-rain