Author Topic: Let's go Raptors  (Read 207 times)

Offline mindme

• Reef Tank Owner
    • http://www.yrad.com/cs
Let's go Raptors
« on: June 17, 2019, 07:59:15 AM »
Was never a fan of basketball until I met my wife. She's crazy about the game and her home town Raptors. Game 6 we put the TV in the garage and invited the neighbors over to watch. It was a lot of fun.

I think my wife has gotten about 5 hours of sleep since Thursday. She's been too worked up, watching every bit of post victory coverage.

"Because the world needs more Mark Crislip."

Conspiracy Skeptic Podcast
Korean Podcast
Michael Goudeau, Vegas Comedy Entertainer Available for Trade Shows

Offline fuzzyMarmot

• Seasoned Contributor
Re: Let's go Raptors
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 04:08:52 PM »
I'm so glad that we have another NBA fan on the forums  :)
Good luck with keeping Kawhi this summer!

Offline mindme

• Reef Tank Owner
    • http://www.yrad.com/cs
Re: Let's go Raptors
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 08:25:10 AM »
I'm so glad that we have another NBA fan on the forums  :)
Good luck with keeping Kawhi this summer!

Yeah, I think most Raptors fans (maybe not the bandwagon people) understand Kawhi signed a one year contract, was a dice roll on winning it all (which worked), and he's made no secret his family is in California and wants like hell to be close to them again. I think we know he's earned anything he wants. Hell, I wish Trudeau gave him instant Canadian citizenship and citizenship to any and all family members he named! We will miss him but give him a great send off and cheer for him madly when we see him again going against the Raptors.

Gasol was nothing but a class act at the victory parade! He greeted cheering fans with a hand on his heart and a reverential bow!

(Fucking shit, that Monday parade was the craziest thing I've seen in Toronto since the Bluejays won the series back in the early 90s.)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 08:27:31 AM by mindme »
"Because the world needs more Mark Crislip."

Conspiracy Skeptic Podcast
Korean Podcast
Michael Goudeau, Vegas Comedy Entertainer Available for Trade Shows

personate-rain