Media > Games

Let's go Raptors

(1/1)

mindme:
Was never a fan of basketball until I met my wife. She's crazy about the game and her home town Raptors. Game 6 we put the TV in the garage and invited the neighbors over to watch. It was a lot of fun.

I think my wife has gotten about 5 hours of sleep since Thursday. She's been too worked up, watching every bit of post victory coverage.

fuzzyMarmot:
I'm so glad that we have another NBA fan on the forums  :)
Good luck with keeping Kawhi this summer!

mindme:

--- Quote from: fuzzyMarmot on June 17, 2019, 04:08:52 pm ---I'm so glad that we have another NBA fan on the forums  :)
Good luck with keeping Kawhi this summer!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I think most Raptors fans (maybe not the bandwagon people) understand Kawhi signed a one year contract, was a dice roll on winning it all (which worked), and he's made no secret his family is in California and wants like hell to be close to them again. I think we know he's earned anything he wants. Hell, I wish Trudeau gave him instant Canadian citizenship and citizenship to any and all family members he named! We will miss him but give him a great send off and cheer for him madly when we see him again going against the Raptors.

Gasol was nothing but a class act at the victory parade! He greeted cheering fans with a hand on his heart and a reverential bow!

(Fucking shit, that Monday parade was the craziest thing I've seen in Toronto since the Bluejays won the series back in the early 90s.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version