Author Topic: Beyond Burger 2.0  (Read 9408 times)

Online bachfiend

• Not Any Kind of Moderator
  • Frequent Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Beyond Burger 2.0
« Reply #555 on: February 12, 2020, 08:06:14 pm »
Too much demand for quarters of our home killed steers.  Some missed out tis round.  Bummer, but we were first in line... got all the good bits, liver, kidney, heart, tounge cheeks and tail... yum.
In case you've missed it the last 50 times you've been told, it's fucking obnoxious when you come into every thread about plant based diets to only brag about your meat-eating and slaughtering. And they say vegans are obnoxious...  ::)

Vegans are obnoxious.  And as some like Lierre Kieth found, dangerous.

If you want to claim that vegans are obnoxious, then start your own thread, and you can spend your time mumbling to yourself.  And if you want to revolt people by your home slaughtering of livestock, then you can also start a thread on that too.  Ditto.  And if you want to claim that 7 billion people can be fed meat as a major part of their diets, double ditto.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2020, 01:17:57 am by bachfiend »
Gebt ihr ihr ihr Buch zurück

Offline Jeremy's Sea

• Kintsukuroi, baby.
  • Stopped Going Outside
  • 667 - Neighbor of the beast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 12, 2020, 11:35:08 pm »
Too much demand for quarters of our home killed steers.  Some missed out tis round.  Bummer, but we were first in line... got all the good bits, liver, kidney, heart, tounge cheeks and tail... yum.
In case you've missed it the last 50 times you've been told, it's fucking obnoxious when you come into every thread about plant based diets to only brag about your meat-eating and slaughtering. And they say vegans are obnoxious...  ::)

Vegans are obnoxious.  And as some like Lierre Kieth found, dangerous.
Huh, weird. I guess you don't do irony.
Knowledge is power. France is bacon.

Offline The Latinist

• Cyber Greasemonkey
  • Technical Administrator
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • Fanatically anti-bigot
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 24, 2020, 10:24:17 am »
Chef served beyond burgers at work a couple of weeks ago, so I tried one.  It was not bad; certainly they were better than other vegetable burgers I've had. I'm not sure that it is served best by standard condiments; I think if I have one again I'll try it with mayonnaise.
Large data of text  or Mediumtext or Longtext