Author Topic: www.skeptics.com, JZ and a book at the drug store...  (Read 5545 times)

Offline cyborganics

• Keeps Priorities Straight
    • http://www.cyborganics.org
www.skeptics.com, JZ and a book at the drug store...
« on: June 17, 2006, 03:13:57 PM »
http://www.skeptics.com

So I threw in this URL and how ironic there is a book for sale by that a$$whole bitch, JZ:

Ramtha, Buddha's Neuronet for Levitation
Opening the Lotus of a Thousand Petals

Vol. 2, No. 4

"If we have just discussed the viable science of levitation - in which, that you as a heavy, three-dimensional object vibrating according to the hertz of the planet allows you to have the same stability as mass itself - if suddenly you were to change your field, then the mass that you are made up of would change as well. So it would vibrate; you would still be you but you would be vibrating at another frequency. In other words, we can see you and you are still John Doe, but you are not in the world because you are no longer obeying the laws of gravity and physics here. So you are actually levitating fifteen feet above the floor; we can see you, but you are eating the surrounding time in this time. And while you are sitting there, you are actually in the future. You are in another dimension of time that will one day be your linear future."
[/size]

Wow, she's so awesome!

So yesterday, I'm at the pharmacy waiting for my girlfriend's prescription to be filled and I noticed a book being displayed right at the cash register:

"ACTIVATE YOUR POWER by Eithan Sharir"

(ISBN 0-9738971-0-4)

A grabbed a copy and read quickly.... O M F G, aRRRHHHHH!!!  The quantum mechanical positive thinking everyone-is-special pseudo science non-sense saying that everyone has the power to change their reality was numbingly STUPID. Terms like 'quantum magnatism' were thrown around with the ideas of every cell in your body having intelligence and idiotic graphs and diagrams with random words etc… What a jerk.

And this was sitting right beside three pharmacists who dispense medical prescriptions to people, which gave an uncomfortable degree of validity to the book itself.

I complained but it fell on def ears.

I’m sad.  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
cientist: A man who knows nothing until there is nothing left to understand.

www.cyborganics.org

Offline Luna

• Seasoned Contributor
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2006, 03:28:41 PM »
It the new route to go for a pseudo scientist. If you want to sell something throw quatum in it.
Praise Jesus.

Offline Wonko the Sane

• Well Established
Re: www.skeptics.com, JZ and a book at the drug store...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 04:01:41 PM »
Quote from: "cyborganics"
http://www.skeptics.com

So I threw in this URL and how ironic there is a book for sale by that a$$whole bitch, JZ:

Ramtha, Buddha's Neuronet for Levitation
Opening the Lotus of a Thousand Petals

Vol. 2, No. 4

"If we have just discussed the viable science of levitation - in which, that you as a heavy, three-dimensional object vibrating according to the hertz of the planet allows you to have the same stability as mass itself - if suddenly you were to change your field, then the mass that you are made up of would change as well. So it would vibrate; you would still be you but you would be vibrating at another frequency. In other words, we can see you and you are still John Doe, but you are not in the world because you are no longer obeying the laws of gravity and physics here. So you are actually levitating fifteen feet above the floor; we can see you, but you are eating the surrounding time in this time. And while you are sitting there, you are actually in the future. You are in another dimension of time that will one day be your linear future."
[/size]

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: HAHAHAH :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ok...... I'm good...... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:  :lol:

Seriously, this is going to become more and more common amongst pseudoscientists. Labeling something as based on quantum theory is an easy way to  slap on a scientific sounding explanation while safe in the knowledge that the majority of people don’t have a good understanding of quantum theory and therefore won’t be able to recognize it as bunk.

Someone should buy that URL. It seems like a waste that skeptics.com is just sitting there used as an ad to sell a JZ book.

That's it I'm  filling out the form on the site to buy the domain. That is just too lame :evil:
'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

"People in bamboo houses should not throw pandas" -Jesus

Offline gost

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 05:29:31 PM »
Thanks, cybo. I always wondered how levitation works. Now I know.

Offline Veljko

• Off to a Start
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2006, 03:57:15 AM »
Yes you have to vibrate. According to the hertz of the planet. Quantum. Right.

Funny, I always thought you were supposed to fall towards the ground and then miss. Come to think of it, it sounds more plausible than Ramtha's explanation.

I am having trouble imagining the type of person who would read that and not laugh. I really am.
ASA cunningly faked the Moon landings by filming all the video on the Moon.

Offline gost

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 10:27:14 PM »
Quote from: "Veljko"

I AM vibrating, dammit, but nothin's happening. Okay, maybe I feel a little lightheaded, but that might be from the glass of raspberry wine. Anybody know the right frequency?

Offline Wonko the Sane

• Well Established
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 10:43:45 PM »
Apparently I can't discuss how much they want for the domain as it is "confidential". But this was the look on my face when I read their e-mail

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

All I will say is screw that they can keep the JZ Knight ad up.
'd rather have questions I can't answer than answers I can't question.

"People in bamboo houses should not throw pandas" -Jesus

Offline cyborganics

• http://www.cyborganics.org
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2006, 01:23:51 AM »
Confidential?  Pft... hahaha... it's not like you signed an NDA or anything.

I really dislike squaters.
cientist: A man who knows nothing until there is nothing left to understand.

www.cyborganics.org

Offline JD

• Seasoned Contributor
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2006, 10:44:34 AM »
Quote from: "gost"
Quote from: "Veljko"

I AM vibrating, dammit, but nothin's happening. Okay, maybe I feel a little lightheaded, but that might be from the glass of raspberry wine. Anybody know the right frequency?

I'm working on it now.  I figure if I sit in front of a heater for a while, my atoms will increase slowly in vibration.  Eventually I'd HAVE to find the frequency with which to fly.  Right?

Right?
roblem with the forum?  email me: leykial *at* yahoo *dot* com
Turn on, tune in, drop out, and shut the hell up, hippie.
"I'm a pretty good researcher ." - Neal Adams

Offline Veljko

• Off to a Start
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2006, 10:58:15 AM »
Oh most certainly! The question is will it be below or above the frequency at which you catch fire.

;D
ASA cunningly faked the Moon landings by filming all the video on the Moon.