Author Topic: Vegas - TAM5  (Read 15131 times)

Offline Steven Novella

• SGU Panel Member
  • Well Established
    • http://www.theskepticsguide.org
Vegas - TAM5
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2007, 10:43:20 AM »
We are all having a blast at TAM5. We have met many listeners, and have recorded tons of great interviews. You'll hear all about it next week.

Obviously, we haven't been posting because we are too busy at TAM. So don't take it personally. But we will bring home lots of goodies for our listeners.
Steven Novella
Host, The Skeptics Guide
snovella@theness.com

Offline Mike

• Frequent Poster
    • SGUFans.net
Vegas - TAM5
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2007, 11:50:16 AM »
Quote from: "Steven Novella"
We are all having a blast at TAM5. We have met many listeners, and have recorded tons of great interviews. You'll hear all about it next week.

Obviously, we haven't been posting because we are too busy at TAM. So don't take it personally. But we will bring home lots of goodies for our listeners.

Glad to hear it!  Have a beer for me! :)  Can't wait for the "goodies".
"We're just so damn exciting." - Dr. Steven Novella, MD

Offline kel

• Not Enough Spare Time
Vegas - TAM5
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2007, 01:53:20 PM »
Will there be photos too? I want photos!  :)
quot;It goes without saying, everything I do is amazing." - Perry DeAngelis, a skeptic 'of some note'.

We'll miss you Perry.

Offline Mike

• Frequent Poster
    • SGUFans.net
Vegas - TAM5
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2007, 02:02:20 PM »
And videos!!

On Dr Novella's Blog he said that he got an interview with John Rennie, the Editor and Chief of Scientific American.  I can't wait to hear this one.
"We're just so damn exciting." - Dr. Steven Novella, MD

Offline materialmama

• Off to a Start
    • http://www.materialmama.com
Vegas - TAM5
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2007, 03:37:30 AM »
I hope you are all having a good time!  I came across this too late, I already have a retreat planned.  However, we'll be there next year, my oldest daughter and I.  :wink:

Offline ramboelmo

• Off to a Start
Vegas - TAM5
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2007, 04:27:45 PM »
For all of you who didn't go but would like to next year please note that the next TAM will be in Vegas in JUNE.  They will have a one day mini TAM in Florida with a visit to JREF in January.  They also annouced an Alaskan cruise.

It was fun wish you all could have been tehre.

Offline Paul Ganssle

• Objective Hitler
  • Frequent Poster
Vegas - TAM5
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2007, 06:08:36 PM »
Quote from: "ramboelmo"
For all of you who didn't go but would like to next year please note that the next TAM will be in Vegas in JUNE.  They will have a one day mini TAM in Florida with a visit to JREF in January.  They also annouced an Alaskan cruise.

It was fun wish you all could have been tehre.

"Oh my!  What a faux pas! You wanted to get on the other Alaskan cruise that left at the same time?  Our bad!  Can't turn back now.  Now that I'm thinking about it, maybe it was a bad idea to call ours "The Spiritual Corrections with S. Browne", but that Sonya... she worked os hard on getting it all together it was just wrong for us not go make her a headliner.  Ah, well, what to do.
quot;if you looat the world and think there is a God nothin make sense but if you see it fro a naturalistivc perspectiove all the shti goin on is exactly what youd expect-"  -The Always Eloquent Richard Dawkins