Author Topic: Femitheism and the New World  (Read 4445 times)

Femitheist

Femitheism and the New World
« on: May 30, 2012, 11:53:26 AM »
I was entreated by a commentator to arrive here and broadcast my views to the forum.

So, I shall do that now.

Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to the members of this forum…

My name is Krista, otherwise known as “The Femitheist”.

The doctrines of my philosophies entail that a world entirely devoid of men, who are the primary contributors to all war, crime and violence in the world, as statistics have overwhelmingly shown, would be a world of true peace and everlasting happiness.

The correlation here is that men contribute the majority of violence, which includes all war, crime, and so forth. They forge the words which construct destruction, they manifest the ideologies which cause violence and corruption, and for the bulk of recorded human history, they have been an overwhelming majority in philosophy and politics. And, because of this, I believe that they are, by the very inherent nature of that which is male, the primary cause of all said violence.

And, due to the fact that their nature is to be so inherently predatory, violent and territorial, they must indoctrinate women to follow the same philosophies and mindset, so that they can continue to claim that they are “not the only ones” when the consistency of their own inherently destructive nature is called into question.

It is my contention then, that women are inherently non-violent, or lacking of that which is required to be violent, and it is also my contention that without this male indoctrination, women could be liberated and made free-of-mind, and quite easily so. Because of this, I believe that a world populated only by women, devoid of the corruptive influences of men, would be absolutely pure and peaceful.

The short-term solutions, such as pacification, limitation and feminization, are already underway. Men are limited judicially, socially and culturally, and all of this is entirely justified, because it is absolutely necessary for the proper evolution of mankind.

These solutions include teaching males that their existence is inferior and increasingly worthless. These solutions include teaching males to curb their violent behaviors, and that they are to live as closely to how a woman lives as possible. They must be limited and barred socially and judicially, in order to achieve a balance which is truly vindicated.

The long-term solution, which is currently the most controversial, is the entire removal of all males, which will only be possible following the full implementation of the short-term solutions.

Now, I wish to make it known that I understand many people oppose these views. I knew before I began that many would, because these things are conventionally impossible to comprehend. If one assesses these ideologies from a Patriarchal Perspective, or from a conventional perspective, they will forever be incapable of understanding them. These ideologies are abstract, and utterly pure, and they do not currently adhere to what is considered “practically popular”.

I believe, however, that my ideologies, which are created out of the kindness of my desire to help all people, will one day be accepted as the Undeniable Truth, because they absolutely would create a much greater world than the one that exists today.

The conventional notion of “equality” that most people subscribe to, which states that everyone is born equal and remains equal throughout their lifetime, is a fallacy and an absolute lie. No one is or ever will be equal. This is a product of a “politically correct” agenda which is based on baseless assumptions. That type of equality never has, and never will exist. And, despite humanity existing for nearly 195,000 years, with a myriad of people fighting for this type of “equality”, it is still far from being achieved.

And, why?

Because it is simply impossible to attain – it cannot and never will exist.

True Equality can only be achieved if one half of the equation is removed entirely. If we factor out the denominator, when solving for the “x”, we will arrive at an integer which cannot be contested as entirely whole and without any inequality. That integer is the female portion of the equation - the factor which contributes, by far, the lesser portion of all violence and suffering.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Krista

Offline Beleth

• Administrator Emeritus
  • Reef Tank Owner
Re: Femitheism and the New World
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 12:59:53 PM »
Beleth Special rule for this thread: Using the word "troll" will result in a warning. Post rationally, politely, and intelligently, or don't post at all.
I expect to pass through this world but once;
any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now;
let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephan Grellet

Offline Halleyscomet

• But I'm feeling much better now...
  • Poster of Extraordinary Magnitude
  • And then, one day, at Bible Camp...
    • My Pointless Blog
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 01:06:47 PM »
The doctrines of my philosophies entail that a world entirely devoid of men, who are the primary contributors to all war, crime and violence in the world, as statistics have overwhelmingly shown, would be a world of true peace and everlasting happiness.

Citation needed. What actual evidence is there that a world run entirely by women would be devoid of crime and war?

The correlation here is that men contribute the majority of violence, which includes all war, crime, and so forth. They forge the words which construct destruction, they manifest the ideologies which cause violence and corruption, and for the bulk of recorded human history, they have been an overwhelming majority in philosophy and politics. And, because of this, I believe that they are, by the very inherent nature of that which is male, the primary cause of all said violence.

In the feminist document "The Subjection of Women" John Stuart Mill points out that it's not really possible to know WHAT one gender or the other's nature would be without the influence of contemporary society. He uses the example of a hothouse plant, deliberately contorted and twisted into a specific form. You cannot know what the "natural" state of such a plant by looking at the specimen grown in a hothouse anymore than you could ascertain the "natural" state of men or women if raised in a different environment. He uses this example to counter the argument that the "natural" state of a woman is in the home raising children, and not in the work place.

You are engaging in the "false dichotomy" logical fallacy. Arguing that men are the source of all war, simply because most wars have been started by men in power is like arguing that women belong in the kitchen because the majority of women have cooked food for their children. Similarly, arguing that a world run by women would be devoid of war is like arguing that a home run by a man would have poorly cooked food. One claim does not follow from the other.

And, due to the fact that their nature is to be so inherently predatory, violent and territorial, they must indoctrinate women to follow the same philosophies and mindset, so that they can continue to claim that they are “not the only ones” when the consistency of their own inherently destructive nature is called into question.

Women are as much a part of nature as men. If you need to indoctrinate women to behave with kindness, does that not in and of itself suggest that women may not be the innately idealized beings you claim?

It is my contention then, that women are inherently non-violent, or lacking of that which is required to be violent, and it is also my contention that without this male indoctrination, women could be liberated and made free-of-mind, and quite easily so. Because of this, I believe that a world populated only by women, devoid of the corruptive influences of men, would be absolutely pure and peaceful.

A cute idea. Do you have any evidence to support it?

The short-term solutions, such as pacification, limitation and feminization, are already underway. Men are limited judicially, socially and culturally, and all of this is entirely justified, because it is absolutely necessary for the proper evolution of mankind.

Funny, I don't feel very limited. Oh, if I were a sexist jackass who wanted to slap his secretary's rear I'd consider myself quite limited. What limitations were you referring to?

These solutions include teaching males that their existence is inferior and increasingly worthless.

You have now invalidated your claim that women are somehow better than men. Replacing one form of oppression with another is not justice, it is merely changing the name of the despot on the throne. You advocate the debasement of half the human race based entirely upon your own unsupported belief that your own gender is morally superior. You have done little more than appropriate the language and logic of racists, eugenicists and misogynists for an agenda that elevates you above others.

These solutions include teaching males to curb their violent behaviors

Following your own logic about the need to "indoctrinate women" would it not be more appropriate to say it is necessary to teach ALL people, male and female, to be less violent?

and that they are to live as closely to how a woman lives as possible.

In your mind, what does this mean, specifically?

They must be limited and barred socially and judicially, in order to achieve a balance which is truly vindicated.

Balance is not achieved through oppression. You are using a definition of "balance" not found in dictionaries.

The long-term solution, which is currently the most controversial, is the entire removal of all males, which will only be possible following the full implementation of the short-term solutions.

How does this differ from the current trend in China to murder female infants?

Now, I wish to make it known that I understand many people oppose these views. I knew before I began that many would, because these things are conventionally impossible to comprehend. If one assesses these ideologies from a Patriarchal Perspective, or from a conventional perspective, they will forever be incapable of understanding them. These ideologies are abstract, and utterly pure, and they do not currently adhere to what is considered “practically popular”.

I'm still waiting for some evidence to actually support your ideas.

I believe, however, that my ideologies, which are created out of the kindness of my desire to help all people,

That's a bald faced lie and I'm going to call you on it. You just said you wanted to exterminate half the human race. That is not "kindness" towards "all people" unless you believe that men are not people.

will one day be accepted as the Undeniable Truth, because they absolutely would create a much greater world than the one that exists today.

It would create a world even worse than the one we have today. Specifically men would be about as oppressed and miserable as women are in the worst sections of Pakistan and Afghanistan.

The conventional notion of “equality” that most people subscribe to, which states that everyone is born equal and remains equal throughout their lifetime, is a fallacy and an absolute lie. No one is or ever will be equal. This is a product of a “politically correct” agenda which is based on baseless assumptions. That type of equality never has, and never will exist. And, despite humanity existing for nearly 195,000 years, with a myriad of people fighting for this type of “equality”, it is still far from being achieved.

And, why?

Perfect health and eternal temporal life are also unlikely to ever be achieved. That's no reason to give up the quest for better health and a longer life. What you are advocating is not an evolution of humanity, but a permanent stagnation, a cessation of progress because you see specific goals as impossible. This is not cultural evolution, but stagnation and death. You are asking humanity to accept defeat in the quest to be better.

True Equality can only be achieved if one half of the equation is removed entirely.

I know a few Germans who said the same about the Jews. I know some Christians today who say the same about Muslims and Atheists. The Muslims who flew aircraft into the Twin Towers on 9/1/2001 felt that way about Christians.

Tyrants seek to commit genocide, not people seeking equality or balance.

If we factor out the denominator, when solving for the “x”, we will arrive at an integer which cannot be contested as entirely whole and without any inequality. That integer is the female portion of the equation - the factor which contributes, by far, the lesser portion of all violence and suffering.

Did you plagiarize that from Storm Front? That's a serious question. I know people in some of the extreme edges of the Dominionism movement who have very similar attitudes about non-Christians and Christians who are not "their" kind of Christian. Seeking to exterminate a population rather than cooperate with it is the language of monsters and tyrants.

What evidence do you have that women would forge an inherently better society than men, aside from your own wishful thinking? How could you claim a society is somehow "just" and "balanced" when it murders half its newborns because they were born with the "wrong" genitalia?

You are arguing for a totalitarian, eugenicist regime on the grounds that gender equality is allegedly impossible. You also delude yourself into thinking that murdering all the men will magically make all the problems stemming from race, religion, culture and tribalism vanish in a testosterone laden puff of smoke.

I ask you, how is any of what you've advocated different than a misogynist who thinks you should get married, have kids and not sass your husband? Aside from the  fact that a violent, wife beating misogynist at least concedes that you should probably  live. How is his hatred towards women any different than your hatred towards men?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:31:22 PM by Halleyscomet/Wakefield »

Offline teethering

• 37% better than Slick
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 01:07:10 PM »
removed
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:32:41 PM by teethering »

Offline teethering

• 37% better than Slick
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 01:17:30 PM »
removed
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:33:01 PM by teethering »

Offline TheIrreverend

• A Nonsensical Man
  • Global Moderator
  • Well Established
  • On Her Majesty's Prosecution Service
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 01:20:29 PM »
Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to the members of this forum…

My name is Grand Dragon Stephenson, otherwise known as “The Blancophile”.

The doctrines of my philosophies entail that a world entirely devoid of blacks, who are the primary contributors to all war, crime and violence in the world, as statistics have overwhelmingly shown, would be a world of true peace and everlasting happiness.

The correlation here is that the lesser races contribute the majority of violence, which includes all war, crime, and so forth. They forge the words which construct destruction, they manifest the ideologies which cause violence and corruption, and for the bulk of recorded human history, they have been an overwhelming majority in philosophy and politics. And, because of this, I believe that they are, by the very inherent nature of that which is black, the primary cause of all said violence.

And, due to the fact that their nature is to be so inherently predatory, violent and territorial, they must indoctrinate white folk to follow the same philosophies and mindset, so that they can continue to claim that they are “not the only ones” when the consistency of their own inherently destructive nature is called into question.

It is my contention then, that white folk are inherently non-violent, or lacking of that which is required to be violent, and it is also my contention that without this black indoctrination, white folk could be liberated and made free-of-mind, and quite easily so. Because of this, I believe that a world populated only by white folk, devoid of the corruptive influences of lesser races, would be absolutely pure and peaceful.

The short-term solutions, such as pacification, limitation and culturing, are already underway. Blacks are limited judicially, socially and culturally, and all of this is entirely justified, because it is absolutely necessary for the proper evolution of mankind.

These solutions include teaching blacks that their existence is inferior and increasingly worthless. These solutions include teaching blacks to curb their violent behaviors, and that they are to live as closely to how a white person lives as possible. They must be limited and barred socially and judicially, in order to achieve a balance which is truly vindicated.

The long-term solution, which is currently the most controversial, is the entire removal of all blacks, which will only be possible following the full implementation of the short-term solutions.

Now, I wish to make it known that I understand many people oppose these views. I knew before I began that many would, because these things are conventionally impossible to comprehend. If one assesses these ideologies from a Liberal Perspective, or from a conventional perspective, they will forever be incapable of understanding them. These ideologies are abstract, and utterly pure, and they do not currently adhere to what is considered “practically popular”.

I believe, however, that my ideologies, which are created out of the kindness of my desire to help all people, will one day be accepted as the Undeniable Truth, because they absolutely would create a much greater world than the one that exists today.

And, why?

True Equality can only be achieved if one half of the equation is removed entirely. If we factor out the denominator, when solving for the “x”, we will arrive at an integer which cannot be contested as entirely whole and without any inequality. That integer is the white portion of the equation - the factor which contributes, by far, the lesser portion of all violence and suffering.

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,
Grand Dragon Stephenson

N.B. The above is satire and should not be construed as my own viewpoint.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 02:01:08 PM by TheIrreverend »
"I'm this generation's Disney" - Kanye West, philosopher

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2012, 01:25:56 PM »
Women MUST and WILL have equality, and this is the ONLY way to achieve TRUE equality. The testicles of all males, which produce the majority of their testosterone, are the primary cause of their violent behavior. The testicles also attribute greatly to many of the health problems men experience later in life (such as prostate cancer and, of course, testicular cancer).

~:The Solution... International Castration Day.:~

It is my belief (which I consider factual based on my research) that all men SHOULD be castrated. Not only for their own safety, but for the safety of all innocent women and children.

And, to achieve this...

The entire world should have an international holiday known as: "Castration Day"

http://thefemitheist.blogspot.ca/2012/04/allow-me-to-introduce-myself.html

Sure sounds pretty violent to me.  Was the above written by a man still attached to his testicles?  I don't see how else it could have happened.

The irony of course is that such an argument reduces men to being slaves of hormones, incapable of rational thought, which is the exact same logic used by misogynists to justify oppressing women.

What's really being said is "their blood is different than my blood, so they can't be trusted."

Offline teethering

• 37% better than Slick
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2012, 01:30:45 PM »
Beleth, could we stop this charade please?  I fail to see the value in this.  There's no value in either engaging or ridiculing a mentally disturbed person or their delusions.

Offline Drunken Idaho

• Natural Blonde
  • Reef Tank Owner
  • Comrade Questions
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2012, 01:34:48 PM »
So the answer to sexism is sexism. Got it!
Strange women lying in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government.

Offline Shadow Of A Doubt

• Well Established
  • Talk to the whiskers
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 01:38:17 PM »

Yeah sure it would. Because women never lie, cheat, steal, bully or do anything slightly imperfect ever.

Have you ever had any kind of positive relationship with a man? Like a family member or a friend or a partner or heck even a work colleague you talked to? Because I find it hard to see how you could hate all men so much if you did.
"What, are you also proposing some magical colour midway between black and white?  Shall we call it "whack", maybe, or "blite"?  Nice imagination there, buddy."
amysrevenge

Offline Halleyscomet

• My Pointless Blog
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 01:41:29 PM »
Beleth, could we stop this charade please?  I fail to see the value in this.  There's no value in either engaging or ridiculing a mentally disturbed person or their delusions.

You raise an interesting point. Based upon her publicly available writing, Femitheist believes men to be inherently violent and untrustworthy. She also has complex and humiliating castration fantasies about men. This suggests certain things about past traumas she may or may not have experienced. Is the likely trauma that lead to her irrational hatred of men and her unfunded, religious glorification of women something we should be discussing?

Offline amysrevenge

• Baseball-Cap-Beard-Baby Guy
  • Too Much Spare Time
  • The Warhammeriest
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2012, 01:43:53 PM »
lolololololol
Big Mike
Grande Prairie AB Canada

Offline Shibboleth

• Reef Tank Owner
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2012, 01:45:09 PM »
This makes me so mad that I am going to attack someone.
common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Offline teethering

• 37% better than Slick
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2012, 01:51:12 PM »

You raise an interesting point. Based upon her publicly available writing, Femitheist believes men to be inherently violent and untrustworthy. She also has complex and humiliating castration fantasies about men. This suggests certain things about past traumas she may or may not have experienced. Is the likely trauma that lead to her irrational hatred of men and her unfunded, religious glorification of women something we should be discussing?

Again, I don't see a lot of value in this.  The only sort of reaction I can envision from our forum to this content is a hostile one and I don't think it would be helpful.

As a group we tend to turn this sort of thing into a feeding frenzy because there's a lot of satisfaction to be derived from righteous indignation at something like her writing.  But I doubt that that's either helpful to her or to us, as there's not a lot to learn from engaging with something like this.  And whatever she's suffering from I don't think either trying to reason her out of it or ridicule her for it would help.

Offline Beleth

• Administrator Emeritus
  • Reef Tank Owner
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2012, 01:52:07 PM »

I'll give her a chance to respond to H/W's questions, because they are excellent questions and a good demonstration of the skeptical thinking process. If she is unable to back up her assertions with evidence, then yeah, I'll put this thread out of its misery.
I expect to pass through this world but once;
any good thing therefore that I can do, or any kindness that I can show to any fellow creature, let me do it now;
let me not defer or neglect it, for I shall not pass this way again.
-- Stephan Grellet

personate-rain